Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"air exposure"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jogabot, May 8, 2021.

1. if u put some grinded weed in a tupperware without a lid, how many day(s) would/should it take to turn brown? is brown weed a sign of 'bud rot'? can you determine presence of 'bud rot' by how quickly it turns brown after being left out (away from windows / no humidity room)

before i confront my source about selling me moldy weed, i want to make sure that my leaving it in unsealed tupperware for ~36 hours was the problem.

i attached pictures.

i experienced general malaise and shortness of breath after taking a few hits of this, im pretty sure i have an infectin of some sort. (i also have COVID vaccine for month so i ca safely rule out COVID for these symptoms.

before my doctors appointment, is thre any measure i could take to fight this infection?

thx!

Attached Files:

2. Bro weed is not supposed to look like that. I don't know if it's mold or what but that's clearly not something you should be smoking. And if you put weed in a jar it should be able to last plenty of time and never turn brown. The only reason it might mold being left in a jar is if it hadn't been dried/cured enough. And stop buying weed that looks like absolute shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. looks like good weed to me mold needs moisture. being as this bud was bought from a source i would imagine it has been dried which you did further more by for some reason putting it in a open container. most of us keep ours in sealed containers with humidity packs. it would be highly unlikely to be mold and more of your tripping

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don’t know what happened to that but it looks terrible, do not smoke it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Let me see if I understand this. You bought an illegal substance from some sketchy Dude in the park (your dealer) and now you have questions about it's Purity ?? You looked at it when you paid for it I'll assume and now your complaining?

If it was moldy you'd fucking know it. It's really plain.
    It smells like ASS. Looks like ASS. Gray and fuzzy. Tastes like ASS. It IS a FOUL taste that lingers for hours.
    I've smoke moldy weed. Ounces of it when for a Month that was all there was. It was that or go without.
    Nobody died, Nobody got sick. We all just had evil smelling breath from it.

Man up. Stop being such a _______
    My 35 cents.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1