Air exchange air flow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dannzie, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hey, i'm a new grower and i just started some new babies in the pic below, I've been reading up on my stuff and air flow is a part of this whole process, im wondering if my Nu-Air, air exchange system will be able to provide enough air flow/fresh air for them to grow? there is a vent in every room in the ceiling and the system looks fairly new (the Nu-Air vent system.), I'm set up in a closet in one of them, any advice or previous experience would be great !

Attached Files:

2. unless you're growing in outer space, your air will be fine 90% of the time.

3. What if I have no fans blowing on them ? Should I just go spend the 20 - 40 dollars for one ?

4. no go as cheep and small as you can. you just want the leaves to flutter in the breeze. you don't need much. i got one at kmart for 10$

5. If the temps are fine with no fans then you should just get a small fan to create breeze. That's what I'd do.

6. I've been sitting at about 24 degrees celcius and 60
    Humidity level, I think the temp is a little high and humidity is a little low I may need a humidifier

7. get a fan blowing on them. it makes the stems strong enough to support the weight of the growth u hope will happen as in nature. a must do!!

8. You at least need an oscillating fan, or an exhaust/ventilation fan. Hot, stale air isn't good for plants.