Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Air conditioning.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justweed, Jun 19, 2009.

1. So what with the AC coming on now days, I'm not able to leave my windows open all night when I smoke. Will the AC help to get rid of the smell, or what should I do? Obviously I smoke in my room, I use a sploof, and I keep the door shut. Should I leave the windows open a few hours, or will the AC being on take care of the smell? Thanks guys.

2. I would think the AC would make the smell linger because it would make the smoke rise faster.

3. i would think it would spread the smell all through your house because it's pushing air in. i don't know though.

4. sneak outside, smoke in the bathroom, go on your roof, put a towel over the cracks in the door, use ozium
    edit: i smoke in my friends room with his air conditioner, it doesnt make that much of a difference with or without it theres smoke in the room

5. The ac would clear out the smell completely in an hour or two just like opening a window. I dont think theres much of a difference unless there are people in the house at the time in which case i'd be more comfortable blowing hits out of the window

6. Blow your hits directly out the window. Then you should just be able to close it when you're done.

7. Ah I didn't even think of that, beats sneakin outside...looks so sketchy

8. Open a window, take advantage of a fan pointed out the window, use a sploof, smoke near the fan, use a towel under the store. No one will ever know.
    Unless someone has an open window right above your open window. There might be a hint. haha.

9. Thanks guys :D

10. also might consider spraying something after, i like renzuit pure breeze, it works like a champ and doesn't have a strong overpowering smell that might be obvious.

11. It will probably be similar to what the heater did in winter though less since AC tends to make its own smell and heat tends to intensify smells. Go from there.

12. I dont have a problem w/ it, Im in a pretty small room w/ one window w/ an AC. Blow the smoke directly into the AC if it has a fan on it. The smoke goes away instantly and no smell. I was hesitant to do this at first but works better than an open window imo