aint this some shit..

Discussion in 'General' started by ::amateur::, Oct 12, 2002.

1. i had a leaf at school, a totaly unsmokable leaf, and everything else i always carry around in my purse (my bowl, cigs, and a gravity bong top).. so anyway, someone sniched on me, i have no idea who, but i ended up in the assistant principle's office with the school cop reading me my rights.
    dammit i do some stupid shit sometimes.. i know i know, i shouldnt have had it in school in the first place, but theres nothing i can do about it now.. im out for 10 day, possiblility of being expeled. i have to go to rehab for marijuana.. i didnt even know they had it.. and god.. my boyfriend.
    he hates that he can't see me, he hates that i smoke in the first place.. i fucked up.
    my parents weren't as harsh as i thought they were gonna be.. until this morning..

i think i truly bring new meaning to the name "amateur".. later guys.

2. Sorry about your luck. I hope you don't get expelled.

At least you realise that is was a foolish thing on your part and not that of others!

3. Hun........everyone fucks up now and again. It's part of the learning process. As long as you learned from it and don't reapeat the same mistake, then you have learned a valuable lesson and have grown from the whole experience. Rehab isn't so bad........ I went for 6 weeks for oxycontins. Not the happiest time of my life, but I made it. Maybe they will let you do an outpatient rehab program.

I wish you the best and I hope it all works out in the end!!!! May the pot god be watching out after you!!!!!!

4. Yeah, that sucks. I recently got expelled from my boarding house for smokin and supplyin to a younger pupil. I think gettin expelled for that was just...

If ur school is anythin like mine then they won't expell you for mere posession of a leaf. The other people involved at my school were only posessin and they just got suspended. I really miss them and everything, and I don't get to see them as much.
    It espescially sucks because one of the girls was *almost* my girlfriend, and now I only see her maybe once a week. Hopefully I can still make it with her.

But I feel a rant coming on, so I'll stop now.

There are two lessons you (and me) should learn from this shit:

-Be very very careful with weed. Don't ever take it into school, and make sure you're not doing it by accident.
    -Secondly, NO REGRETS. If there's anything I've learned from my friends, and all the shit that I've been through, it's to never have regrets.

Peace.