ain't this some shit..

Discussion in 'General' started by LI_NY, May 12, 2009.

1. we tryin to get this shit legalized and they over there doin some dumb shit like this..

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDAQ872WK15l4nQa6]Video: Mother Lets Her Son With Down Syndrome Inhale Marijuana In Oklahoma![/ame]

2. Yeah that's pretty stupid. I wonder why they did that.

3. Thats total BS. Im glad she got 10 years.

4. There was already a thread about this. Just lettin ya know not being e-police or nothin.

5. He's already retarded, what more harm can a little smoke cause?

6. Lmao. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. my bust.. didnt know..

its still fucked up..

and when did down syndrome become "developmentally delayed" ?
    they make it sound like construction is postponed for a few more weeks..

8. 10 years fuck.

a little harsh right?

9. yea 10 years is harsh, but that type of shit shouldn't have even happened..
    i know people who have no problem smoking in front of their children but never give them shotties..
    i personally don't feel comfortable smoking with kids in the room.. maybe that's just me..

it'd be nice to see smokers with a little more common sense in being responsible adults.
    this shit reflects on all of us. opponents to legalization have a field day with this type of news.

10. LOL! Very good point :) :D:smoking:

11. 10yrs! God Damn!

12. id fuck the shit out of that reporter bitch. but yea, very often in this world i am surprised at how stupid people are. your right OP, this does absolutely nothing to help the case ogf legalization. im just gonna start punching stupid people in the face until they get smarter.

13. #13 M369, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009

Go to 25 seconds and press and hold.;)

And 1:51:laughing:

14. :laughing:

i don't advise punchin people in the face for the cause..
    but hey, feel free to do what you must.. :D

15. I'm sorry this is the rare case that I would agree with her sentence. In fact, I wish she would have got 50 years. Horrible excuse for a mother, and I hope she gets rocked in prison.

16. :p hahah :p

17. that's so fucked up. I can't believe there's people out there that would do that. Let her rot in prison for 10 years, good riddance

18. Yes this is some bad shit that makes stoners look like irresponsible dumbasses, but 10 years ago I was 13, thats a fucking looooooooong time for doing something that probably barely affected the child, and like DirtyPete said, he was already retarded.

19. yeah but still, you don't do that to a kid - retarded or not.

i have a 9 month old daughter & i would be furious if i found out someone was blowing smoke in her mouth when she was older.

20. oh okay, that just makes it alright then..
    we'll let it slide cause he's retarded.. :rolleyes: