Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

aint gonna land for a while.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Robindean, Apr 8, 2011.

1. wow that is some amazing looking bud, looks like it was tossed in sugar....yummm :smoke:

2. Goos stuff! That would go for about $10 a g where I'm at (nobody sells grams tho it'd be like 280-300 an ounce)

3. Nice nice, wish I was getting them deals. Tough when it comes to Ohio!

God...I still feel the effects somewhat lol. And it's been an amazing nights sleep.

4. Daayyumm, that looks like some great little nuggetry you got there! It really does look dipped in sugar, and I bet you slept well haha.

Yeah, my friend just got a new connect, so I can start getting zips for cheaper again (before I'd have to pay $350-400, now it's $315-350 for even better stuff!). It's exciting when you finally move up the next level (and sucks when you fall back down a step cause you move or something).