AimedforDeath?

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Jun 29, 2006.

1. What happened to this guy he was cool as shit. Did'nt he say he was like taking a break or joining the military or something? Man I hate how the city looses some cool ass people. He sayd something about the city not being the same anymore or like how it used to be or something?

2. Last Activity: 06-23-2006 12:38 AM

He's apparently been around. At least he was last Friday. His last post was on the 9th of June.

3. from what i understood, he was kicked out?

floydian, feel free to correct that

but i believe he doesnt have much access to a computer and only stops in when he can

4. i used to talk to him all the time on msn but i have not herd from him in a ahwile i emailed him and got no response:confused:

5. That kid used to just start fights with everyone.

he was kool when he first came but then he started exaggarating(sp to high) his stories all the time and acting like a jerk.

o well

6. uh.....he didnt start fights

he did kind of jump the gun on people and didnt give them much slack for messing shit up(which we need to do in a stoner forum)

but he is still a cool dude. dont diss AFD

7. what are you saying. that kid was always chill as fuck untill you made rude ass post or started shit wit him. I'm also pretty sure he got kicked out but dont take my word for it.

8. Floydian posted awhile back that he got kicked out of his house.

Hopefully this thread isn't going to turn out like "Where's Hazed?" thread.

9. Yo man im not trying to start shit or diss anyone.

It was never me he had a problem with just he would jump other kids sometimes in posts i saw.

But w.e people have different opinions its all good.

Im not saying he was a badd guy to me or anything i was just saying sometimes he would snap on other readers but its kool.

sorry man

10. Damn, im a psychic.

Im going to make a "Where's Motion" thread so I can see what you guys think of me

11. Aimed had a week or two there when he got a little excited over things but he chilled out, for the most part. He just had a lot going on at the time, I think. Overall, he's cool! :)

His account had activity on Friday so he might just be a little too busy with life to check in regularly like he normally did. :)

12. he was cool but he was always getting on my case about minor shit.

13. YUUUPP. it is kinda funny when people freak out if someone isn't here much(i am not saying anything to the OP)

people sometimes just got to live their lives. this is only an ONLINE thing, no matter how awesome it is:smoking:

14. The un-explained now becomes the explained...

I haven't been posting as much, but I have been around kind of..viewing the City and watching things progress. Thanks for the kind words from some of you guys like Meatwad and Rummy, and to the others who don't agree with my style, I'm afraid it doesn't bother me. I have been real busy latley though, but no matter what, I'm always around. I don't forget about the City, and I can see the City doesn't forget about me. Life just speeds up sometimes and your forced to leave things for a while. I'm not kicked out anymore, and life is going pretty good. I'd like to stay and explain more but I'm heading into town to go pick up an ounce or two. I'll be back on here tonight to talk to you guys.

Much love GC,
    -AFD

15. It's cool to see you, Aimed, and I'm glad that life is going well for you. :D

16. Godo to hear AFD, take it easy man.

17. #17 Floydian, Jun 30, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

18. good, keep on that :smoke: