AimedForDeath update

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSmoker, Jul 31, 2006.

1. i was talking to him on msn and he asked me to post this

Hey fellow Bladez. AFD here. I talked to my lawyer Friday and I just wanted let you all know. I won't be getting any prison time, that's a good thing. Hopefully they will drop it from a felony to a misdemenor. If any of you would like to talk to me on MSN, just shoot me a E-mail at aimedfordeath@gmail.com and i'll tell you my MSN e-mail adress addy. They aren't the same.

I hope you all are doing good and I have much love for grasscity. I'll be back on April 3. Thank you guys so much for bein there for me. Peace out GC,

-AFD

2. i must have missed it but what happened

3. same here what happend?

4. haven't been on here either to see what happed AFD gettin' locked up? or isn't... but why

5. ...cool story haha

6. no its actually really shitty for the kid

AFD best of luck to you

7. bump to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it

8. lol. AFD is fine. How did he even get cuffed, lol. I either don't believe his story or those sheriffs are really really really dumb. That sucks that he lost his weed, but he won't be seeing any JUVY time, lol. No probation either. I'm sure he's smoking right now, lol. Why did he tell us he was only 17, he's probably sitting at home as we speak. Talk about overreacting, geez.

edit: Then I saw this: "Let me clear this up, no i wasn't in juvie, I was in jail, and I'm fucking facing 4 years in prison and a shit load of fines.. I'll settle for probation off this.. I can't deal with prison.. good bye."

He's definitely lying. Why would AFD make up a rediculous story like that. wtf.

9. no it was a cool story... it may be shitty but distributing is illegal and you need to know you are taking that risk when you bring 7 1/8s into a car all seperatly bagged.

10. It would be treated as possession regardless in most states, it's only seven eighths. But yeah if true then his ass needs to file a complaint against the arresting officers/fight the case.

1) he shouldn't have been cuffed most likely, he's a minor (not sure about this one) 2) No reason for him to get stopped so the evidence has to be thrown out illegal search and seizure 3) You have the right to refuse a search so he should have invoked that and made them get a warrant they probably would have just fucked off probably 4) He definitely shouldn't have gone to jail that's a false arrest or something he's a minor 5) He shouldn't see any jail time bc he's a minor only juvy or a drug treatment program IF he is convicted in a juvenile court

Cool story.

11. ahh i get what your sayin yeah atleast keep it in 1 bag

12. i don't think he's lying.

why would he do that?

and if you get charged with possession with intent to sell i'm sure they could prosecute him as an adult.

and they are the fucking police, and i know it sucks to say this, but they can get away with a lot.

13. www.norml.org

In ohio, distribution 99 grams or less is treated as possession I believe. A lot of states have similar laws. So it really doesn't matter in most states as long as you have like under an ounce usually. I'm just saying he's a fool if he thinks he's going to get the book thrown at him. He can most likely get the case thrown out. And I think unless it's a heinous crime like murder or somthin you have to be tried as a juvenile might be state by state though.

14. He was pulled over for the air freshener on his rearview mirror, that's legit

He could have refused the search, but they had a number of dogs at the scene, so that's an instant warrant to search the car

There's no law against arresting a minor in possession of nearly an ounce of weed

15. It is pretty dumb to have a MJ air freshener in your car. Even worse, when you are riding with weed in your car. It sucks that he got in trouble, but it was a dick move. I wish you the best of luck AFD. Get a good lawyer. And yes, come back when you turn 18 dawg.

16. i dont think he had a mj air frshener just a regular air freshener and it is againft the law to hang it on the morror its the same here where i am you cannot have anything hanging from the rear veiw mirror

17. wait...hes sayin he was in the back of the cop car with the dog??

18. Fuck man that sucks. I wish he had AIM, id like to talk to him but im not downloading any microsoft shit.

Was his car sketchy or some shit? I dont see any reason for a k9 to randomly pull over a car just for a air freshener.

Good luck afd, I thought you had some good posts man. Have a good life.

19. it is illegal in his state and mine to have stuff hanging from the rear veiw mirror and is the reason they pulled him over

also he is not on aim he is on msn