AIM computer people~

Discussion in 'General' started by Krypto, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Is there anyway that if you talk on someone elses computer on aim, can they go in and see your conversations???Is there anyway software that does that or anything?or are the conversations not logged???....Thanks

2. hey thanks but any others input on it????I had a really messed up conversation on my friends computer and shit and I wanna know if theres anyway he can read that.....thanks.

3. i may not be understanding this correctly but maybe the fellow u where chatting with origonaly saved the conversation some how and sent it to your friend in a file. i don't know. i don't have aim. i think u can do that tho. but i'm also ripped lol.

4. i have dead aim, i have it where it records all my conversations, for everyone on my comp, but before i had it i dont think they can, at least ive never seen it, but now i just delete the things other people say when they go on, btw whats yer screen name?? for all to know mine is csshoota, gimme a buzz...hehe, ahhh shit, i gotta go to bed, warped tour tomarrow, gotta get up early...ahh