Aids

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rebirth, Feb 15, 2010.

1. i think there is a cure for AIDS but the government won't release it. Think about it! When AIDS first came around in America, it was black people and gay people that got it. Do u really think the government gives a shit about gays or blacks? HELL NO! Of course there are the hemophiliacs that got it too, but that was just a bad coincidence. Out of all the medical advances we have, how is there really no vaccine or anything for AIDS? it's bullshit.

This is a thought i had while high. Which is another reason why weed is illegal...it makes you think of shit the government doesnt want you to!!! kiddin kinda...

2. I'm not sure where you got black people from, but yes, at first - in the 1980's - people only thought that aids was gay related, and that only gay men could get it. That was then.

But curing aids is not as easy as it seems, and it's not really a "government", its a worldwide health issue. I dont think any government would be stupid enough to hold a vaccine from people. And for what reason would they have for doing so? You need people alive so you can tax them.

3. If there was a cure for AIDS there would have been some trace of it. I do think the government is corrupt enough not to release the cure for population control in Africa and because the government makes a ton of money on antiretroviral drugs, but there would be a least a shred of evidence or a paper trail leading back if there was a cure.

4. Yeah, because there are no blacks or homosexuals in your government :rolleyes:

5. if you are talking about obama, he is no blacker than a peice of computer paper. and ya, just another conspiracy theory... like that whole bilderburg thing, if anybody has heard of that. But yes, i believe its a way of population control.

And cancer! All cancer is is a few mutated cells that cannot stop producing more cells via mitosis. If medical researchers can do things like stem cell research and such advanced concepts like that, then why cant they figure out how to suppress mutated cells from dividing? Its all a way to control population.

maybe im just a crazy conspiracy theorist that thinks of weird things while im stoned...or maybe not... :smoking:

6. [​IMG]

Don't you think if there was some secret organization that was planing to reduce the earth population they would do things politically to stop it?

Think about China; they implemented the One-child policy to deal with over population, they didn't breed some uber-disease to wipe them out.

7. I'm sure there is a cure for AIDS out there, they probably don't release it because they won't get paid as much as they'd like.

8. BULLSHIT there is NO cure for AIDS.

you honestly think that the scientists who have been working on it their ENTIRE lives would just let the government keep their work hidden for no reason than to let it kill blacks? that's ignorance.

even if the government wouldn't let the vaccine be released then they would find a way to get it out there (other countries or private distribution). These scientists put their blood, sweat, and tears to find vaccines and cures for others. no way the government is going to stop them from putting out that vaccine.

along with the fame and probable riches that will come from being the first to come up with an actual vaccine for AIDS.... no way there is a cure.

9. uhmmmm there MUTATED... that makes it so that as soon as they reproduce those new cells are also MUTATED and usually they don't have the same mutations to them. So a tumor or cancerous growth is millions of different cells, most of them with millions of different mutations. thats why they can't come up with a cure for cancer, because they can't predict how it will mutate and they certainly can't provide a cure for each of the millions of varieties of mutations that would possibly occur.

10. i bet if the japs had an aids problem they would find a vaccine within a year. lol:smoking:

11. How do you think people in the U.S would react to a One-child policy??

12. According to Chappelle's Show there's a cure for AIDS. So there must be!

13. Cannabanoids cures cancer. Cannabis is kept illegal and the government claims it to have no medical value.

If there was a cure for AIDS, and the government was suppressing it, it would not surprise me in the least.

Sad, but true. They like to market drugs you'll take for a while. Drugs they can leach from your wallet and bank with. They may one day offer some 'AIDS suppressant', but probably not a cure.

14. #14 RonnieMexico, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    HIV is a virus. No governments/scientists in the world know how to cure a virus. Even less serious ones then HIV, so I doubt they are withholding some secret cure that could help a lot of people not included in your conspiracy demographic. Same reason herpes is for life son.

Also @ budluver, I don't think governments could control populations no matter how much they want to, from an epidemiological standpoint there has always been so called "population controls" and even if AIDS were cured something would take its place. At least looking at it historically.

15. There are already numerous 'AIDS suppressants', they are called treatments.

16. So stoners don't get cancer?

17. qft...

18. Not than any formal study of 'stoners' has been taken, but Cannabanoids have been shown to selectively target cancer effected cells and leave unharmed ones as they were.

19. ^This != "cannabinoids cure cancer."

Choose your words more wisely. Cannabinoids are not a cure for cancer.

20. Magic Johnson has the cure, I saw it in a south park episode, true story.