Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Aids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by _linux_, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Can you get aids by sharing a blunt/joint with someone else ?

2. #2 Esperança, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    i lold
    anyway , no u cant.

but i think that u can get herpes from sharing a joint

3. Only if somebody with aids bleeds on the joint and then you eat it or touch it to an open wound. Let us know how it goes

4. i say no u cant , becouse who would smoke a bloody joint? or share a joint with someone that have blood dripping out of his mouth

5. i understood you could get herpes through sharing but i wasnt sure if the saliva could give you aids from another person

6. personally i say everything can give you aids soo im super careful

7. As long as someone doesn't shove a blunt up their ass before they pass it to ya, you should be ok. ;)

8. hahaha +rep for making me lol:hello:

9. blood to blood, any form of sex

health class works wonders, so I'm going to say unless you are having one kinky ass smoke sesh, you aren't going to get aids from sharing any sort of smoking device.