Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by akforty7s, Nov 15, 2006.

1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.............
    My probation is finally over. I just got back from the court to sign the papers.
    TIME TO GET RIPPED

Man... 6 whole months GONE. I barely remember what it's like to be stoned. Well, all that is about to change in minutes. I just took my bong off the shelves where its been collecting dust for 6 months, and I am cleaning it now. My friend is on the way over with a bag of fine headies..

hahaha just the thought of buying a bag brings me so much joy.
    I wish all of you could see the giant grin on my face..
    HOW THE FUCK HAVE ALL OF YOU BEEN?!!?

be back stoned outta my mind in a bit..
    GOOD TO BE BACK
    PEACE
    -AKs

2. Pace man :D

Im high :smoke: :smoking:

3. thats great to hear forty7s. this rip's for you man, even though your ripped by now im sure.

4. Nice man, have fun blazing :smoking::D

5. Welcome back :D

6. nice to see ya back! we should have a sesh some time, ive gotten alot of glass since uve been gone. :bongin: i bet u get super high tonite :hello:

7. shit man, welcome back. Enjoy your descent back into the world of THC :) :hippie:

8. Welcome back man, sounds like we've switched roles. Here's to you getting ripped the fuck up after that severe tolerance break! I bet you got a nice, freshly grown, six-month old weed cherry just waiting to be busted!

9. welcome back man...after not smoking for half a year your about to be blitzed

10. u takin the roor off the shelf??? or has that passed? just be shure you make it a good sesh, jeez 6 months. damn.

ohh yeah, welcome back

11. what were you on probation for?

12. man i hope you have a finnee sesh tonight

13. Hope you have a good time!! I am going to soon as i finish eating this icecream:smoking:

14. come ooooon icecream :)

15. Welcome back bro, i have been in that position several times.

16. i'm still waitin for ya to post how ripped you've gotten. But, wish i had a 6 month break, it'd be like startin all over again :p

17. congratulations.
    and it sounds like you really did the whole six months without any fuckups, which is a lot better than most people do.
    youve definitley earned this, so i hope you get super ripped and cant stop laughing tonight.
    but even more-so,
    i hope you get up tomorrow and dont have anything pressing to do, and get to enjoy a wake-and-bake bowl. and have the best morning youve had in a looooong time.

18. have a good one man, youre gonna be stoooooooooned tonight!

19. im on probation right now and they have only tested me 2 times and that was 4 months ago....im getting off this 4th of july but ive been tokin everyday.....ill toke one for you dude i know what it feels like to not be able to for awhile:hello::smoking:

20. Ohhhh man...
    I was so ripped I forgot to come back on here..

God it feels good to be back. As soon as I took that one hit, I remembered what it felt like. I'd like to say that i've been more baked than that, but that was the longest I have ever been stoned. I've been smokin like CRAZY.. Gotta make up for lost time!

Anyway good to hear from peeps.. debauch that's tight, I still plan on getting that roor perc as soon as I have enough money.

For those who were wondering, I got arrested in 05'.. Lost a lot of glass, (german roor, headie pipe, some nug, and some hash). Got 6 months probation with random drug tests thanks to a good lawyer..

And oh.. I would just like to say.. I forgot how much I love the baked munchies :D
    PEACE
    aks