Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhhhh.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Nov 10, 2011.

1. The sweet feeling of knowing your stash is safe :)

Came home to find that clearly someone went through my shit (mom) and my bong and weed are still safely hidden. =)

2. Wow close call bro, i wish i was as lucky. My mom came in my room screaming "it smells like weed", i was in the bathroom combing my hair so i could not stop her from looking through my stuff. She went through my stash, took my bud i was saving for a wake and bake along with my $3.56 i had in loose change(lol, i save all my change i get) i was stressed =/

3. My mom freaks out when it smells like bud in my room, which stinks up the whole house. Still, my places are phenomenal :D

4. Yeah after that little incident, i started to just burn incense in the room. I acturally enjoy the smell, and the smoke clears my head of stress. I also hide my stash in a stuffed bunny toy i have now, so she won't be so quickly to look.

5. i have the best stash spot for weed :p

it's this big book that says 'Secret Magic Trick Book' on the front, and inside it's hollowed out and has a safe with a key :)

it just sits on my bookshelf and no one suspects a thing. not that i have to worry anyway. my dad hardly comes into my room and even when he does he won't touch my shit.

:bongin:

6. That's where i hide my money, i hide it in some romance novel i have that i cut out a shape for and stash my money in it. My family dosen't suspect a thing and i doubt they'll ever read a book :p

7. You guys will be stoked when you have your own place. My weed is usually on my coffee table, and no one gives a flying fuck if the place smells like weed all day long. That, my friends, is the real 'ahhhhhh...'

8. what fiasko said. lol

It's so nice to have your own place and smoke. trying to be sneaky about it just sucks.

9. Am jealous of everyone who has their own place, used to have one but had to move back with the parents as I'm a poor student. They don't mind if I smoke but they do mind if I leave my joint box in the living room. UGH, I miss leaving shit wherever I want!

10. i'm not 'sneaky' about it, my dad knows i smoke. i just prefer to do it when he's not there. saves that awkward conversation, ya know?

i don't actually hide my shit most of the time, my mix bowl, bag of weed, and bong just sit on a shelf in my wardrobe. :bongin: