Ahhhhh!

Discussion in 'General' started by flashlight, Mar 20, 2007.

1. does anyone else feel the same way as I do?

I am so fucking stressed out..im taking 19 credits in school (senior, grad'ing dec '07), my major is business but my concentration is killing me...i thought i loved it and now i hate it b/c it has taken up SO much uof my time and ENERGY I feel like I cant do anything anymore...it seriously makes me hate my life, and hate every day...what do you do in a situation like this? i am doing terrible in all of my classes this semester due to so much fucking work and so many school trips etc. all o fmy business profs are up my ass with things to do and they dont seem to understand that i simply dont have a minute to spare...i want to quit it all but ii know i cant, and i cant change my major now either..

i feel like my whole life, has been based on my future and learning and working...what the fuck kind of life is that? its MY life and I feel like i dont have a choice in what I want to do with it...i dont want to waste my entire time here on earth WORKING...i dont understand why some people love it so much....i want to do my own thing and enjoy my life, not be miserable and hate every day. i cant even imagine what it will be like when i start working...

i cant concentrate on any single thing b/c i have 100 things going on, i cant sleep b/c my mind wanders for hours on end worrying about everyting, i cant work b/c i have to much schoolw ork so im running out of money, and im so fucking fed up with people and things in my life right now...

wtf....smoking doesnt help, it just makes me more lazy, im quitting for a while...can anyone give me some advice..i cant just give it all up b/c i need to survive and i live in an expensive area etc...i do enjoy my free time and i do as much as possible to get free time, but i cant stand school or the thought of spending the next 35 years working

2. yea, i felt the same way during high school. learning shit u dont need to know, its all about grades and the future. and one day, i thought to myself, i could get in a car accident and die tommorow, so i stopped worrying about everything so much. just try to pass all of your classes, and enjoy life while ur here. good luck :wave:

3. Good job on quitting weed because that makes your wallet lighter very quickly. If I were you, you got nothing else to do so stay up with some coffee or coke (soda) and do the work and do the best you can. It could come out good or bad, but you think its over but who knows? At least even if you do screw up at least your worked for a C instead of a F or a D. And yeah I HATE the fact that you have to work to survive. Makes sense but hate waking up every morning going to school then going to work then coming home and smoking. Lifes a bitch, then you die.

4. dude i barely passed highschool i felt the same exact way. i was so worried.

right now im feeling really fucking stressed out cuz my girls dad keeps bothering me about her and shit and plus my sentencing is coming up on friday and i may go to jail for a long time. plus probation and that means no smoking. :(

i really havent slept well for like 2 weeks. im really worried about shit.