AHHHH what a combo

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crackrockstdy89, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off i just wanna state that i have a lowwwww tolerance for pills of any kind, as i rarely ever take them. But my friend hooked me up with a couple 10 mg valiums. I've been feeling a bit frisky tonight, so i popped one of the 10 mili's and i've been sipping a couple beers. Needless to say, i'm feeling loose as a goose. I know it's not wise to mix depressants, but fuck it. Every now and then, ya need to hop a couple borders. Hope the rest of you out in the box are having a good night.

2. ^ hahah thank you, i needed a laugh. i don't know why, that tickled the ol' funny bone

3. enjoy the ride man.
    I wish i was high, guess this next bowl goes to you :smoking:

4. just don't hop the border between life and death any time soon :)

5. Leftover Crack! Yessss! They came to this shithole a couple years ago and played in this tiny ass venue about 15 miles from here. Loved every minute of it.

6. #7 crackrockstdy89, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    ^ hahah i saw a show recently with em where the guitarist (skizzo or something? shit im toooo fucked up) he walked off teh stage. Still, a good show with just Stza and teh rest of em. Then against all authority came on. I was skanking like a crackhead, such a gooood show. Damn, i'm fucke though. never tried this combo before. and whoever said i was gonna die, you can fry. Not really, in auschwitz trems. I mean, i'm high too so fry me up some eggs and gritz. I gotr a heart like the bionic man. Made of steel. So shit, have a good night GC. The world's in a downfall, so fuck it smoke it all

EDIT: If you put that last line in your sig, i'll give you a cig. Not a Marlboro of course, mhahahah too expensive in these days. Maybe a dirty but from some ashtray i found near the Movie theatre plaza. But still, at least i care for ya. Smoke em up Uncle buck. UNCLE BUCK? that reminds me, i watched that shit on acid once. BAD IDEA! THe principal was teh devil, like that shit on fear adn loathing in the hotel lobby, face turned all lizardy and streched out, i almost shit a golden ticket. That's another crazy movie, Willy wonka, i mean, the motherfucker invites youngsters to come tour his "factory" CHRIS HANSON! get on it

PS I'm nto even joking, i own envelopes. If you put that last line in dat post, i'll mail you somthing cool, a surprise grift NO JOKE! Just message me, and don't post this on youtube. I have enough enemies as it is (mcdonalds and Sam's club mostly) ok forgot what i was talking aboooot peace nigs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.