Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahhh fellow blades, I rely on your eternal wisdom. Dealer pulling one...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theENFORCER, May 12, 2010.

1. lol, OK. The answer is NO! IT WAS NEVER BLUE!

2. lol this. I don't think it ever was blue. But next time you smoke, really taste it. Most strains have distinct tastes. I've had blue cheese before and remember the taste. I've had other very dank buds that resembled the taste and as soon as i tasted it, it instantly clicked in my mind and i was like damn that tastes like blue cheese. Idk everytime i get a name strain i always try and really taste it so if i ever get offered it again hopefully i can tell if its legit or not.

3. I don't think any weed is ever blue. Purple, yeah.. but not blue. Sounds like the guy is bullshitting you.
    Not to be rude, it may just be the pictures, but that doesn't really look like dank, much less blue cheese.

4. that looks like some nice mids right there man

5. There exists "indigo" weed but I think that has more to do with temperature than genetics...

6. QFT! i hate tolerances and i hate t-breaks, stuck between a rock and a hard place

7. this.

8. This is what I tried, no taste of that whatsoever. It does smell amazing, and goes down smooth, but for what the price was hiked not worth it.

It is just the pictures, you cant see the crystals or any detail in those pictures. I was just showing the evident lack of any blue/purple/etc color.

Ill smoke to that :smoking:

I just straight up asked him how could this have ever been blue? You charged me more for it and it's not.

9. def ripped u off man that shit aint funky lookin the dude wanted a free half for himself most likely, Everyone i know plays people all the time jus let him know he's playin the wrong person;)

10. yeah he hasnt answered me. Ill give it a little, dudes already mad forgetful and sometimes takes hours to respond. but people I know from way back vouched for him. said hes never ripped anyone off, so well see. been to his house a couple times, so Ill get my money back one way or another. :smoking:

11. Those buds look kinda brownish honestly

Maybe it's just the flick, but they got fat stems in them too
    Are you sure it's dank you're smoking?

12. While Im well aware of what section this is in, believe me I know what Im smoking is dank. There is no brown, in actuality those are all orange hairs, the camera did it no justice.

13. hahaha, yea not if you keep smokin on the shit!

14. people are trying to respond to you nicely dude, and you're being a little arrogant, to be honest.

it could possibly not be your guy's fault. especially if hes a middle man and gets it from a larger supplier. plenty of times my guy has told me hes getting a certain strain and when i look at it, it looks just like everything else hes sold me. the main dealer bullshits his little dealers just like a middle man will bullshit a customer to make more money.

truth - it was probably never blue and its probably not blue cheese. if you say its good bud, then i wouldnt worry about the extra charge. you say this guy has never dicked you over, or anyone you know, and you talk about how honest he is, and now you think hes trying to rip you off? it doesnt make sense why all of a sudden he'd try to trick you.

if i were you dude, id just let it go. next time you get from him mention something like "i dunno man, i thought that bud i got last time was the same as usual" that way he at least knows you were aware that it wasnt what you expected, but he knows youre chill enough to not sweat the small stuff.

how much did he upcharge anyway? if we're talking like $5 ,its a waste of a thread, $20 and then you've got something to bitch about. :smoking:

15. haha burn rides are the best man :hello:

hey man, I wasnt at all trying to come off as a dick, and I couldnt care if it was rainbow colored, it's just I was told blue/purple and didnt get that. If he had said blue cheese but color wasnt specifically mentioned Id be cool with it. But the product also isnt worth his price hike.

he charged me for 2 ozs, but I got 1.5. So I paid for 56 ounces and got 42. (In that I paid for 1.5 what I pay for 2. A 14 gram loss, you can understand my frustration, well over $20 more like $200+)

I dont care about what it SHOULD be lol, he promised me colored herb called blue cheese with blue or purple coloring. This isnt that, and he made up some bullshit about age. Its not even close.

I hit him up and he got back to me and said he's going to "call his guy" because there wasnt much blue, I was like "do you mean none but not much?" so well see, ill get my shit one way or another. just would prefer no hassle.

:smoke:

and thanks blades, much rather talk it out then hopping in my car and taking out my frustration on this kids face house car

16. Usually i pay 10, but sometimes they charge me 15 per gram. It's just what dealers do.

17. yeah but picture that on a much larger scale

18. Ok look, you should stop asking your dealer why the weeds not blue like he said it would be. Weed can be many colors, but just because its called Blue Cheese doesn't mean it will be blue. White Widow and black Widow isn't white and black, a name is just a name.

That being said, I don't think there is blue weed out there. And if it is, it is very rare. Your dealer knows the weed wasn't going to be blue, and no offense but you make yourself look like a noob asking him why the weed isn't blue which will just cause him to rip you off more. Just tell him the weed looks like the norm, and not worth the hype.

19. dude what are you talking about? I know it can be many colors, blue/purple you get the idea, a darker hue then normal. make myself look like a noob? dude shut the fuck up, yeah I take offense you cant read, you take offense? He claims it changed color. Asshole. I have never ever heard of ANY herb changing color dried.

and he fucking text me back saying it should have been and hes going to call his guy when hes off work. Like I said he is slow as fuck to answer, and Ill get to the bottom of it. :smoking: