Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ahh :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bazoski1er, Jul 28, 2011.

1. gotta love coming home from a long day of school and ripping some cones at 4:20 :D

whats up GC?

:bongin:

2. I love getting home from a long day of work and then being chased by fucking helicoptors, man

3. #3 S0UR, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    *Danny McBride voice* "What's up playas?" But yeah dude getting home from work and sparking up is the shit. :)

4. Love smoking some after school as well. Nothing gets me ready for a good night like a few bong rips after school to get my mind right.

5. I thought you said "Spanking my shit"

I was like, "FUCK YEAH DUDE I LOVE JACKING OFF"

6. yeah i usually have a joint on the way to school as well, but today i didn't cause i had a test 1st period. made it that much better in the afternoon :)

7. #7 S0UR, Jul 28, 2011
    Woah...

8. the high mind can do weird things man :smoke:

9. #9 S0UR, Jul 28, 2011
    Maybe, but that's a little TOO weird for me bro.

10. #10 BloodLust, Jul 28, 2011
    That sounds so excellent lol

11. That's gotta suck to still be in school

12. haha wasn't me who said it

10 weeks left, then final exams.

feelsgoodman.jpg