Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ahh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SublimeSmoke, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Just cleaned out my bong for resin. First time just smoking resin, I mean I'm high and feel pretty good. Well damn I need bud, anyone feel my pain? :mad:

2. Haha yes, i litteraly just did that 2 hours ago.. I scraped every pipe/bong i had and smoked all the resin. Now i have an 1/8 of great buds :)

Hopefully you end up with good buds too in 2 hrs :smoke:

3. Ewwwww....

Okay, I'm guilty of it....but in all seriousness man, don't scrape resin to get high. It's usually not worth it. Just wait until you get a fresh sack of real bud, a little break here n there doesn't hurt.

4. I feel your pain lol. I recently moved to michigan and havent found a hook up yet. I been out for a couple weeks. N i already smoked the resin outta my pipe

5. Meh, fuck bowl resin. If you can't hold out until you have bud you must have self-control issues or something. Not trying to be mean but I just wouldn't do it, and you shouldn't either. Besides, t-breaks when you don't have bud are awesome, I'm sure you know why.

6. #6 MindFack, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    what area of MI bro

7. The brighton area, 810 zip code

8. lol 810 area code, not zip code