AH the change uuuu voted FOR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TBuds, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Thanks Again:poke:(CNSNews.com) - The U.S. Army has launched an inquiry into how and why active duty troops from Fort Rucker, Ala., came to be placed on the streets of Samson, Ala., during last week's murder spree in that tiny South Alabama community. The use of the troops was a possible violation of federal law.

2. To be fair, Obama had nothing to do with this and neither did the Defense Department.

http://cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=45206

Alex Jones is going to be all over this, twisting the story whichever way he wants it to. :rolleyes:

3. Hah. You're just jealous that Alex Jones is a crusader of peace and justice.

Ever seen The Last Boy Scout with Bruce Willis? kinda like that.

[​IMG]

4. Watch the back door a lib is trying to sneek ur FREEDOM away. While Houdini has everybody look n out the front door for Hope. They r sneeking in ur back door taking ur Money and ur Freedom :devious: Schenectady mayor considers options, martial law over police woeshttp://capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/135816/schenectady-mayor-considers-options--martial-law-over-police-woes/Default.aspx

5. Is Pres. Obama going to 'feel bad' for you guys when a head of lettuce is $15?

Is he going to 'feel bad' for you when you're renditioned for having a Ron Paul sticker?

Does he 'feel bad' for all of the troops he's taking out of theatre, and putting RIGHT back in Afghanistan?

Will he 'feel bad' for you when your land is confiscated because you didn't buy your garden permit?

Did he 'feel bad' when he pressured democrats to vote for the first bailout bill?

How about when he accepted $100,000 of your money from AIG?

This has nothing to do with 'Anti-Obama' and everything to do with our freedom to live our lives as we please. You can sit there all day long listing how much 'better' things are since Bush is gone, but having the Clintons back in charge is no goddamned picnic.

If someone could start a thread listing campaign promises and how many he's fulfilled I'd happily read it. However this would require some of you to take your blinders off.

I can only hope those few 'hold-outs' are only here to troll. I don't really want to believe that there are people out there still believing in the biggest lie of all.

6. Nice job:hello: I just had a friend call all pumped up 'cause his family is going to receive an extra $80 in Food stamps,,but i said wait a minute dont u and ur wife smoke cigs,,u forgot the rise in cigg tax of $1 a pk so if u want that extra food u will have to quit smoking like the Govt SAID P.S its not called Food Stamps anymore. close ur eyes and "SNAP"

7. If the troops were goign to be released but then Obama said no, you guys would be so outraged that he has to get bureacrats involved for everything when people are dying.

8. It's usually a pattern that u can start to evaluate ur jugdement of a person. (Quoted by me)

9. Is president Obama going to feel good when all americans can afford to go to the colleges they deserve to go to?

Is he going to feel good when doctors no longer to turn patients away?

Does he feel good about making sure millions more kids have already received healthcare that they didn't have before?

Is he going to feel good about making sure medical marijuana dispensary owners are no longer targets of the DEA?

Is he going to feel good when we have cures for diabetes, paralysis and so on by eliminating a conservative ban on stem cell research?

Is he going to feel good when the quality of food in America skyrockets? And huge corps can't plead the fifth when Americans are losing their lives?

To say you don't have it out for obama in the littlest bit would be a bit of fib, don't you think?

What is the biggest lie of all? Barrack obama is a secret muslim who only wants to be president to make americans lives like hell? lol

10. Every political decision is going to piss someone off. Personally, I just hate politicians in general.

11. You Drank The Koolaid Did'nt You:devious:

12. The red koolaid ;)

13. I'm down with this...

There were some good ones, Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson.

But yeah, The Terminator is fucking shit up bad, and Nancy Paloci isn't very bright. Hannity gets on my nerves, My town mayor is a dipshit. Barney Frank needs to quit, Gietner needs to be thrown in jail. Palin, hot, but kinda cheerleaderish. McCain = Obama light, Obama = Spends too much money.

IDK, i'm gonna go do drugs...