Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ah fuck!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by New_Grasses, Aug 29, 2010.

1. What the fuck! I'm dry! I had 6 grams last night! what the fuck happened? best stories get my worthless rep!

bored sunday morning. helllo gc

2. I only have like .5 left so I am not even gonna bother smoking it, it will just leave me wanting more...

3. So did you lose your stash???

Or did you just use it all up:smoking:

Anyways, can't wait until this shit is legal

4. I got about a quarter. I have to pay 110 a eight for afghan kush in NY. Fuckin' wish I had another option. Oh well. :( :smoking:

5. I wish i had that! then i could scrape my instems n pipes, and put the ganj at the bottom and just have a little rez high.

6. FUUUCCCKKK dude. That is some crazy pricing in NYC

7. Holy christ! I'm buying a shitload of weed and selling it in NY.

8. Dude I got like 10g's left or something, I haven't scaled out the 4 nugs I got left. I also got a grinder full of weed and a smaller nug drying getting ready for the grinder.

I wish I had a beeline, a RooR glass poker, glass screens and a jet lighter.

9. Its just my dealer. But hes giving me fatter and fatter "eighths" (he sells em as quarters) everytime I buy now. I might be getting myself a scale. :(

10. Oh, apparently I had a party last night.

Oh...

11. troll anyone!!

12. :confused:

13. duuuude you need to find a new dealer PRONTO. thats horrible man, your getting jip'd.....

14. 110 an eighth?? I live in NY and get em for 60, of some bomb shit mind you. Are you sure you're not getting confused with a quarter??

15. #15 skisteez, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    i don't even know what the point of this tread is.:confused: are we supposed to magically know and tell you what you did last nite. plus if you really can't remember your probably not just smoking weed. wayyy confused:confused_2:

16. My mailman brings mine to my mailbox out front. Funny, really...living in Colorado and have a hook up in California.

17. Smells like someones fishing in here.

18. I smoked it to be honest, all of it. Whoops? :confused_2:

19. That was you? Aww, it's aight man, i'm no longer dry so it's all good

20. Damn....If you've moved out of yer parents house, I don't see why you aren't growing yer own, I'm gonna start up soon.

:)