Aggression

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BLunTFuLLOfBuD, Feb 15, 2009.

1. next time someone talks shit, just hit them. if they dont go down take them down get on top and just start doing work until people pull you off.

that will be the last time anyone talks shit, guaranteed.

2. Nice try, but no cigar. If you didn't care what we thought, you wouldn't bother replying to things like that.

Grow the fuck up. Before you meet someone that gives you that "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR" your title says you want.

3. People put to much worth on being "Mature" and "Growing up". Humans are not meant to be in tune with there aggression. Aggression is one of the main reasons humanity didn't die out a long time ago.

Also im klartext: Beat some fucking ass.

4. hahahahahahahahahaha:confused:

5. sometimes the only time people can learn is the hard way, you only have one life to live, so why let people take advantage of you because they feel bad about themselves?

6. get them to hit you first. then people wont think your filthy person for starting it.:smoke:

7. over the last few years ive adopted z-ros attitude of basically knocking out anyone that pisses me off. if someone is talking shit to you, seriously just start wailing on their face, i mean it's better to do that shit at a party then when you're sober on campus or some shit.

8. Well, if it's the stereotypical pink polo crowd that's botherin ya, go for it. Most of em are real douches anyways.

9. if you hit me you will find out what it feels like to be laying on the ground with your gut cut open and bleeding to death or your head blown wide open. You know why? I'll be justified as self-defense because you assaulted me without provocation.

10. Well, the good majority of 'shit-talkers' in college are douchebags, and they honestly won't do shit -- but yeah, if you do fuck with the wrong person you're gonna end up fucked up.

11. it's not against the law to talk shit about people. It is against the law to assault someone. The cops are going to think you are a paranoid schizophrenic if you go around hitting people because they are 'talking' about you

12. Uhh, you ever been to a party where the cops have gotten called because someone punched someone else? I haven't, and i've seen A LOT of fights at parties. I mean if someone is a big enough faggot to call the cops after they get clocked in the face, then let them, but usually after you beat the shit out of someone at a party you don't stay there.

13. Idk why the fuck you guys are all jumping on this guy. In life, sometimes you have to fight. That's natural, every animal does it. "Do you have to continue the cycle?", no I'll just let the cycle run through me while I sit there like non-violent civil rights activists and take a beating...lmao seriously.

14. Huuuuhhhh............

Listen, the OP is talking about beating up the next person who pisses him off. He's not talking about defending himself from a beating.

There's a difference. That's why people go to jail for assault and not for self defense.

15. Quit trying to be so hard and chill the fuck out. People probably hate you because you think you're something special.

16. What kinda stuff are they saying?? I always call out shit talkers.

17. Fuck that, just cast a spell and spiritualize that punk bitch.