aggresion and speed (amphetamine)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pieanator, Sep 1, 2009.

1. hey well i was wondering since on speed the amphetamine kind people get energetic and all that lets say in a fight would taking speed make you a lot more quicker and win in the fight? im not going to do this lol i am just curious
    thanks guys

2. all the extra adrenaline would not be good because it tires you out much quicker..
    plus speed im assuming would make you feel weaker in general..

pot would be more helpful in a fight.

3. i bet some coke/meth would be a great help in a fight, making you all energetic/focused and what not. i can't imagine that weed would help in a fight, seeing as it brings out the pacifist in all of us. :)

4. #4 M1chael, Sep 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
    search nate diaz/gomi or eddie bravo/jiu jitsu & weed

5. wtf?

I never want to fight after smoking...

-C

6. Yes, speed would help you in a fight unless you are one of the unlucky few who have ADHD, in which it would actually calm them down and make them feel "weak" in a sense.

7. hahah weed for me would not help hmm im gonna try some speed and try hit a punching bag seee how i go haah

8. yea of course speed would help you in a fight. But you might get to angry and almost kill them. After i do a couple lines i like to work out and speed definitely helps me getting pumped up.

9. damn bro so you reckon i wont die if i overworkout if you get me? also man can you lift heavier weights and stuff like that? i heard it is real good for fat burning haha

10. When I'm loaded on 300mg+ of amphetamine, you do NOT want to piss me off.

They don't make me generally angry, but when I get pissed off or get in a fight its like "HULK SMASH!".

11. amps, coke, ADD chems... fuck that shit

12. hahai like to experiment

13. hahaha holy shit man how much would i need to get crazy on workouts i just wanna try it once for workouts that is

and damn bro...thats insane

14. I can't give you dose info but simply start low. You don't need nearly as much as I took, that's what I do when I wanna speed and party for a few hours.

Maybe take 1-2 and wait an hour before you work out, then figure it out yourself from there. Just keep hydrated and take some vitamins so you don't run yourself into the ground.

15. i smoked a blunt once got in a fight and got punched in the nose...i didnt no wtf dude i was high as hell so..weed dont help in a fight ik tht for sure
    coz im 6 ft 3 and 320 lbs normaly i wont go down when fist fighting
    (its mainly muscle)

16. Well, it would definitely make you more aggresive because of all the adrenaline that's pumping through our body. When I used to do speed, I always felt like the most powerful man in the world.

Not only would it help you physically, it would also help you psychologically. And you'd be surprised how much of a difference a psychological advantage makes in a fight.

17. It would eventually zap your strength, and deep fry your brain. And of course turn you into a punching bag. :smoking:

18. Hell yeah. When you're sped up and fighting punches and shit don't even phase you, I've broken my nose before and didn't even feel that shit for a good while after.

Your concentration is highly increased as well as your stamina, it's like a super drug. The Nazi's even used to give their soldiers 5-10mg tablets of meth to keep them alert and fighting, that's why no one would want to get into the trenches with them still in there.

19. fuck fighting on speed. If you have any sort of blood pressure problems, you will be going to the hospital.

EDIT: And not because you got your ass kicked, but because you blood pressure spiked and you had a heart attack and/or heart failure.

20. I'm very glad you mentioned that, I completely forgot to say anything about that. One thing that does help counter this though (fighting or not, can help you feel more relaxed) is a small bit of valium/klonopin/ativan/temazepam or clonodine (used VERY carefully) to help relax your muscles, lower your blood pressure closer to normal ranges and reduce any aggression you may have. The key there though is to take a small amount and work up slowly so you don't completely kill your speed high but don't have as many negative effects either.

It's just something I've learned over the years (my heart thanks me for it) and that I try to pass on to other people. Also, avoid the sodium (think soda) and keep hydrated.