Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age restriction for Medical card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by THC party, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 THC party, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Hey I was wondering what the age restriction for a medical marijuana card in the state of Colorado.

And if possible for a minor to get a card would the medical reason have to be insane? like cancer or a large illness. Or can it be for the same reasons most people who are 18+  get them for.

2. Well if you have to ask...... :bolt:

3. Idk about Colorado but I'm in Cali and knew people who got there card when they were 15, you just need parental consent and you can get it for any condition that an adult can get it.

4. Also keep dispensary age restrictions in mind.I'm in SoCal, not Colorado, but all of the dispensaries I've used are 18+. Even if a minor had a recommendation they would still need a legally authorized caregiver who was of age to buy their meds.