Age of consent with info

Discussion in 'General' started by Lerf, Nov 8, 2012.

1. #1 Lerf, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    Age of Consent for sexual contact is 18 years old.
    victim is between 13 and 18 years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim.

The Tennessee legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 18 years old. eleven states have set their age of consent at 18 years old, the highest legal age of consent in any state.

Statutory rape in Tennessee is sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of the defendant by the victim when the victim is between 13 and 18 years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) years older than the victim. Thus, a similar-in-age exemption is created for defendants no more then four years older then their partner.

Can a 20 year old sleep with a 17 year old that willigfully does or is this one of those iffy states that a parent can pull some shit and get you in trouble. Should I back off this one or not, she really doesnt stop talking to me

2. Depends on what state youre in.. Look up the age of consent..

3. updated with info. This chick is okay looking and she's nice and all but when she told me she was 17 I kind of like backed off but if it's legal I need to know so I can re-text

4. If there's grass on the field play ball :ey:

5. Fuck it man. It's not rape if she's on top

6. You can't rape the willing !

7. so your gonna include her parents in your bedroom activity's?

8. Who you trying to bang?

9. Bang her now

10. If her age is on the clock
    She's good enough for cock.

11. parents can ruin your life if they want too...but it would mean dragging her into court and testifying AGAINST you...some girls will be preasured into doing so...

then there's the shotgun wedding issue...<best southern redneck accent> preggers or not, some pappies will demand you make her an honest woman...</best southern redneck accent>

but you have one persons approval if that means anything...

[​IMG]

12. Tennessean...it's gotta be his cousin..:p

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwBTb0IxnVY]Dark Shadows (2012) "Fifteen, and no husband?!" scene - YouTube[/ame]

14. In Germany the age of consent is 14...
    It just seems so random...

15. You're good to go. :smoking:

16. Sooooo did you fuck the child or not?

17. Out of the womb and into OPs room

18. #18 Lerf, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Ok i am not good to fucking go. Good thing some kid told me something. Parents will fuck you. Since the age of consent is 18, their dumb child cannot legally function at 17 therfore they can fuck you over. However, you will not get a sex offender registration considered you are 4 year gap, but its still a felony. Deleting bitches number. Omg biggest trap of my life get out b4 its too late.
    FUCK THIS BIBLE BELT SHIT, MOVING TO COLORODO AS SOON AS I FINISH SCHOOL. AGE OF CONSENT IN TN IS 18. HIGHEST OF ANY STATE.

19. honestly im almost 25 and i cant even mess with 18-19 year old girls anymore....they're too giddy and mostly sluts who bitch about guys being the same smh

20. Old enough to pee, old enough for me