Against marijuana!!! The light of truth!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by growgreek, Dec 14, 2011.

1. hahahahaha

so now that i have your attention...

read this shit...

Against marijuana | The Hutchinson News -

here is the text:

Against marijuana

I'm troubled about recent articles regarding legalizing marijuana. Wake up and smell the ink on your reality check. If you ingest marijuana, the bill of self-destruction will come due.

Marijuana is the third most common recreational drug in America, second to alcohol and tobacco, and is the most commonly abused illicit drug. Its strength has increased 10 times since the 1970s. One form, cannabis, contains 400 chemicals.

Nicotine and carcinogens, key components that cause cancer, are found in marijuana. Its ingestion leads to distorted perception, impaired coordination, lowered intelligence, and difficulties with memory, learning, thinking, concentration and problem solving. It also reduces reaction time while driving. Family, work and school times are affected.

Marijuana can also increase heart rate by 20-100 percent for up to three hours. Heart attack risk can increase five times within the first hour. Marijuana smokers typically inhale deeper and retain smoke longer than tobacco smokers and experience daily cough, chest illness and lung infections.

Among marijuana's young abusers, it can cause indifference to homework, impairment in reading, math, concentration and memory, and lowering of sexual inhibitions. Our brains undergo extensive change and re-wiring between the ages of 12 and 25. Is it worth the risk?

Nine percent of marijuana ingesters become addicted. That figure increases to 17 percent among the young and 25-30 percent of daily users.

I will never, and I shout never, try marijuana. I already have something in me that is 100 percent proof positive - the power of truth. If my critics label me as blind, then let it be so. What blinds me is the light of truth.

BRET SNYDER

so what do you think of this??

:eek:

2. i am asking...no begging you to write an email to the editor of this newspaper to complain about them publishing something with such obvious factual errors...

westernfront@hutchnews.com

thats the email.

dont send an angry pro marijuana message....just explain calmly and quickly that facts need to be checked before publishing an article.

lets get these guys to print a retraction!!!!!

that will get some attention on the world stage....

that will make a difference...

3. Just look at the comments on the right side.. they all talk shit to him lmao

4. Marijuana contains nicotine? LOL fucking uneducated loser.

5. :hello: I literally burst out laughing when I read that in the article. What an ass.

6. I've never laughed so hard at a retard in my life............

7. Hey! Don't make fun of this guy! The light of truth is legit. I got blinded by it yesterday and accidentally typed anti-marijuana s***

And yes, a form of marijuana called cannabis contains over 4,000,000 chemicals. People under 25 should worry about this short circuiting their brain.

People saying marijuana doesn't contain nicotine should look at the facts. Marijuana is- on average, 32% THC, 8% ABC, 61% EZE, and 63% NCT- or a form of nicotine that is linked to lung and dong cancer in a study done by the khazakastan times. Very credible paper-

And this man is obviously choosing the better feel-good method- sniffing ink.

8. What does it take to get people to understand that carcinogens are a product of smoke, not the plant itself. Vaporize, eat it, or drink it. Then you shall be 100% carcinogen free. Also the health benefits it brings far exceeds the harms that are caused by these so called carcinogens that the plant contains. And since when does cannabis contain nicotine? What a dumb fuck.

9. " It also reduces reaction time while driving. Family, work and school times are affected."
    For some reason I've never experienced that side effect

10. its all wrong guys....

thats why i am begging you to write an email to the editor of the paper to ask to print a retraction....

every time a newspaper writes a retraction on a controversial issue like this it gets massive media attention....

so voice your opinions...minus pro marijuana statements...to the editor....

make them say that it is fucked up publicly!!!

if enough people help do this....they will have no choice but to print a retraction

11. We need to get together a series of links to studies that disprove all of his major points. Then maybe we can get a retraction. As much as I love to do it, name calling won't do shit.

12. Hey guiz i hurd if u smoke pot u die instantly on the first try 50% of the time, or you turn in to a junki flipping ovar bussez and stuff! OMGOMG /dumbassery. Seriously though homeboy should smoke a blunt and stop lying about shit.

13. I just posted a similar thread from the nytimes. It is disinformation like this that hurts our cause. I am happy that the readers picked up on this steaming pile of BS.

14. lol..

what i really want to know is why he decided to say weed contains nicotine, like even as far back as reefer madness i don't think i've ever heard that one before.

15. i think his article is really about tobacco and he substituted the word marijuana for tobacco and kept it as is.

my comments on the page are under the name angus macguyver.....

16. thats just another politician in the pocket of businesses like paper and cotton and the pharmaceutical companies. thats who pushed for prohibition and thats who will keep it that way.

americans need to stand up and say they are tired of their country being ruined by big business and banks.

whatever happened to by the people for the people? sounds like complete bullshit today.

17. #19 Froop, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    "Marijuana needs to be a scientific issue, not a political one" -says the guy for prohibition.
    "All of your facts are incorrect, because I say so" is the gist of the author's response.

I hope he develops cancer, glaucoma, MS, and every other disease effectively treatable only with cannabis. Give that fucker some 'anecdotal evidence'.

There's no proof that marijuana isn't dangerous (except for thousands of years of it not killing anyone). But there's less proof that it is. There's no evidence that peanut butter isn't dangerous either (unless you're allergic). Actually, that IS evidence that peanut butter is dangerous! I could kill someone, just by bringing a PB & J sammich to school. BAN IT! Seriously, I nearly popped a vein when I read that argument.
    EDIT: Er, I couldn't actually find this argument in the article. Where the hell did I get it from?

18. I laughed pretty hard at that. You make excellent points all around though. :smoke: