Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Again!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueAsis, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Well.. I decided to buy some weed from the same guy as before..

It was kinda dry again, but it was more sticky.. and I was told it was "better".

Anywho, I rolled a joint with some tobacco (a friend was with me).

We took each smoking, and we didn't feel much.. I know that it usually creeps in slowly..

The joint went out! I went to light it again, but I couldn't! I was smiling and telling my friend that everything was OK and that I think I am OK, really random. And then I turned on Michael Jackson and started dancing.. and then my friend picked up a makeup brush(?) and it controlled my entire body!! And when he did a certain motion with the brush it felt like I was dying and melting and everything was so funny.. It was raining and lightning, and when it was lightning I started screaming really randomly..

He had to go, he didnt seem to feel much.. only that "he couldnt feel his entire body" ..

He had to leave.. So I was wondering around with songs in my head, and then I decided to turn on some trance music! And then the laptop screen starting wobbling and everything kinda moved and I saw a faint dolphin swimming around my apartment and wallpaper/building of a kindergarten!

I closed my eyes and I really saw EVERYTHING as if it was real, and I had fallen into another dimension.. I saw colors and scenes and I was in another world but it was so real, just like watching a film!!

I went to sleep, and woke up smiling and laughing and saying very crazy things!

Funny, cuz it was different.. Usually the effect creeps up on me and I get in stages.. + I didnt feel the ecstatic feeling I usually have at the beginning! The other times were BORING compared to this one.. this one was really what I could call "trippy"!

What do you think guys, fun? :D I had.. :hello::hello::hello:

2. what kind of weed are you smoking? i want some of that.

3. yeah but when i show the pictures here, everyone says it's crap but it doesn't look like that when im smoking it :D:smoking:

4. is that shit laced?

5. Its 99% likely not laced, maybe he just has a low tolerance?

6. I guess I have low tolerance!

7. Alright, I hate to say i don't believe you but the effects mentioned are that of a hallucinogen.

8. You should not being feeling like that, no matter how much you smoke. You may be allergic or have some other abnormality. You may wish to get this checked. THC is at best mildly hallucinogenic, and you're talking about things that a lot of people don't even feel on high doses of shrooms. I'm about to go smoke some salvia and don't expect to even trip as much as you are claiming. So either you're lying or you're fucked in the head.

9. Oh my! Doesn't sound good!! :S

10. haha sounds sikk u had a wiked buzz keep goin and flyyyy

11. Maybe he's just a major n00b smoker and it's hitting him real hard. The first bunch of highs are pretty random.

12. Maybe the dude smoked a heavy dank sativa and it made him pass out and he was dreaming while baked and just thought he was awake? I don't know.

13. Almost spounds like salvia to me. How long did the high last?

14. You have a low tolerance.

And you had much better weed.

Its completely possible.

15. I'm a firm believer of the 'ceiling theory' though as well as some people, but that's just my opinion, mixed with salvia could be a logical theory as well, I know some people that planned on doing it and selling it. Not that they are the same people or something, lol.

16. To all you saying something is wrong with this guy or may have a mental disorder STFU. Seriously. His tolerance is obviously low as shit and he just got some dank shit. Think about when you first started smoking guys....is his story that far off from some of urs?

To the op. Im glad you got really stoned :hello:.

17. You, my friend, have successfully smoked some marijuana dipped in embalming fluid:metal:

"Amp, Clickem, Crazy Eddie, Drank, Fry, Fry Sweet, Ill, Illy, Milk, Purple Rain, Wack, Water-Water, Wet, Wet-Wet, Wetdaddy, Sherm"

18. Fair enough :)

19. LET ME GET SOME OF THIS DAMN!!!:smoking:

20. Eh, I highly doubt the OP has a mental disorder. He probably just got really for high for the first time and overreacted and is now exaggerating the effects to us.