Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Again Need Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by britishtokes, Aug 18, 2014.

1. I don't know what to feed my cannabis plants i have read a lot online but no straight answers i dont want to buy nutrients. I live on a farm with livestock. And can someone tell me how the fuck you apply manure to soil do you just dump it on?

I am a bong

2. If you don't want to use nutrients your plants are gonna end up horrible (by today's standards at least). There's really no other way bro. Manure won't cut it.

You want handfuls of composted and aged manure, more like 6 big hand fulls to a 5 gallon bucket of soil and mix it in.

mix up soil long before you plant.

If you want to top dress with again aged and composted manure you can. go easy with it.

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014

True some proper plant food will be always the best plan, a veg formula, bloom formula and calcium/magnesium known as Cal-mag.

5. i guess so but cannabis plants used to grow in the wild and you didn't see people use nutrients on them and they produced pretty good bud i don't want high yields i just want enough to last me a couple of days or even a month tbh I've been diagnosed with a cancerous cyst on my neck and i don't want nhs help because then it will go on my medical record and fuck up my army career (sorry for life story)

I am a bong
    Had to tell someone lol

I am a bong

6. #6 T00Sp00ky, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    I believe me bro the bud they grew wasn't any good by today's standard. If you want a prime example of plant that isn't fed nutrients take a look at Mexico. There is a reason there weed is terrible. They don't use nutrients to feed the plants. They just kinda let them grow. Manure won't do much better compared to the stuff you buy. Sounds like you better off buying. It takes a few months to grow weed and that's when you take care of it well. Like hydro with big fancy lights and given the proper nutrients. I assume if you do an outside grow and don't give it proper nutrients it will be even longer. To grow good weed you need lighting control, temperature control, pH of water control, nutrient control, and more. It's not an easy task. We're not growing tomatoes or sugar snap peas here.

Also I would like to add there is no real good solid evidence cannabis will help your cancerous cyst it's likely that it won't. MAYBE it'll stunt the growth of cancer cells but won't get rid of it. Usually when people try to treat cancer it's with cannaoil and that's way expensive. Would require a lot more than growing.

7. okay then so what nutrients do i need then? Like ive heard of npk

I am a bong

8. There is a growers section here on grasscity you can look at guides in there or ask. Also I just added some extra info to the post you quoted about your cyst.

9. Well they gave me a time to think about it i mean its only small but yeah you changed my mind now think i might go for surgery even if it messes up my career thanks bro

I am a bong

Thats my man. :D I'm sorry it's gonna mess up your career but its better than dying from cancer. Hopefully you'll find something else. Seems like a silly rule they have. Maybe you can work something out. Usually doctors don't do favors like that but sometimes you can get a very generous doctor who will remove it but just have it in record as a benign cyst. (honestly don't see the harm in them doning that) Tell him/her your situation and make sure its filled with emotion. Gotta sound passionate about it. :p