Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After you harvest and dried..then what?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Well what do you do with it?

2. Ya call a moderator and tell them to move this to the growing section.:p:)

3. I thought about the growing forum, but, I have already finished growing..

That is why I thought seasoned toker was the place to post!

4. put it in glass

5. weeeeeeeeell,

In that case,

I think thegreenlantern covered it quite nicely.

6. I agree.. I have to save a joint for the party..

I guess between now and then i'll be slightly taosted or roasted.

Baked might be what i'm thinking of!

7. oooh lol
    but you forgot about CURING!!!!

lol
    missed a crucial step before smoking ;)
    bad bh :p

8. I said harveted and dried!!!!

Drying = curing in the country!

9. Everybody get stoned

10. depends what your yeild was.......if alot.... you might want to'share' with some friends.......;)

11. Do you store in tight mason jars? If not try that and add a little lemon, orange or lime peel to it and let it cure that way. Kinda like letting the old white lightening age in oak barrells before sipping.

12. I usually just freeze it. I have been reading that some people us jars and I tried a jar this time and added a little orange peel. I hope this works!

I harvested almost three weeks ago.. I have already sparked a few and it's fairly decent!

13. Congrats on a fine harvest...ah, cool of ya' to save a J for the parrrrrrrrrrty. got some good smoke for the party. Dingusus will be impressed with my treasure...LOL... uh, I usually store some in the freezer.