After watching this, I'm done with cigs

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by stillblazin1, Sep 11, 2012.

1. When I smoke tobacco.... I vomit! :(

When I smoke cannabis... I feel good! :smoke:

I think my body is trying to tell me something! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

2. That was a lot of cigarettes.

3. That was disgusting! I'm glad I don't smoke cigs.

4. That was crazy.

I actually stopped buying blunts because it dawned on me I was supporting the tobacco industry even though I wasn't smoking the tobacco ha ha.

5. he burned down alot of cig butts while doing that. some people smoke a little bit of the filter... but not like the whole thing. i think the rate it burned it created less smoke and tar. things that burn red hot release less smoke then when its smoldering. but yea tobacco is horrible for you. just imagine tha crap in your body.

6. this will be the death of me :(

7. Wow and I just bought a pack today...this makes me stressed out I need a cig right now

8. #10 Glen222, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    I don't smoke cigarettes and don't even want to taste it just for a check. I don't think that there is any productive thing in smoking. And I have noticed that smoking is more likely has become a fashion not an addiction. More teenagers involved in smoking just for the sake of style. But it is dangerous in long run. Don't scam yourself and avoid cigarettes.

Cary Fitness Center

9. smokers are jokers

10. Are they just saying this because they're a cannabis website and smoking weed also tars the lungs?

[​IMG]

Btw, have you ever checked a joint after you've smoked some of it, the filter becomes black as shit.

11. Yea I know. Smoking=tar. But radioactive fertilizer (well, the daughter elements atleast) sounds pretty damn bad. I'll look into it further.

Edit: And I'm not showing that website to say that weed has no tar or anything, just the radioactive part or whatever with tobacco.