Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

after two years of probation. . .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DEfex, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I'm so excited for you!! It's like you're a new smoker again, welcome back :smoke:

2. I stopped at "smoked to much"

IMPOSSIBLE!

3. Blaze it up dude!

4. I was on 2 years and quit also...first time I smoked was awesome...I finally felt free but I was kinda trippin and think how much I'm one with the earth and all that...was glad to be back

5. haha awesome dude im getting off feb 5th... i can smoke on probation though so its not as big a deal for me. im sure youll get super blazed your first time starting again. probly exagerating to say your flying though...

6. Interesting. If you read my first post, you'd come to understand that what i was worried about was not being able to remember what it felt like to be nicely baked. I am very excited about the prospect of smoking again!!!
    A faded memory of a very important part of my life scares me.
    If I were you, I'd put my faith in divine things, not some website. I don't mean to be harsh, but you pissed me off with the whole "grow a pair" thang.

7. dude, wait. . . you can smoke and you're on probation!!! I'm happy for you, man, but damn!!! maryland is strict as shit!!!

8. sucks, doesn't it. i mean two years. it's just way too fucking long. i can't believe i've made it this far, to be honest with you. i wouldn't say i quit, though. . . i believe i've just been biding my time... laying in wait... that sorta thing.