Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After Smoking for years..whats next

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 4Cave2man0, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So if your like me and have been smoking for 10-More years what is your take on how long you will be smoking for

Some people quit to start a family new life job and whatnot

Me personally think i am not going to stop period only for tests for jobs etc

I was just curious for GC to enlighten me if you plan on toking until your lungs are green or what

2. howdy, first post in GC but this is a good thread.

i'm in the same situation as you (smoking for +10yrs) and don't think on stopping either.. unless i have serious lung problems or something like that.. still, there are a whole bunch of ways of getting high without having to smoke., :)

3. Been Blazin' since I was 13.........53 now, only quit for a few tests.

Am now a legal med patient sooooooo NEVER ...............quit, that is :D:smoking::smoking:

• Like Like x 1

4. You sir, truley are a seasoned toker.

5. you are the definition of a seasoned toker. i am curious, how has the experience changed over the years? is getting high still magical?

6. I'm feeling like you might be my grandpa webb.

That would be wack >_>

7. Older reefer smokers I know seem to not smoke as often. Like once a month type of deal. I think that when it starts getting old, the best thing to do is to cut back for a while so that you aren't as used to feeling high.

8. I plan to stay high till i die. I will stop for minor T-breaks or for P-test for jobs but at this point i will continue. As i grow older it may change and i just may lose interest but until then i dont even want to think about losing love for the herb.

9. I will stay high till i die as well. No harm at all with numerous benefits. I think people who quit because they feel like they have grown out of it are stupid. If they actually don't want to smoke anymore that's fine, but I find most of these people still want to smoke they just don't.

10. Unless something major happens that causes me to stop I'll be puffin on a reefer when I drop, and luckily I don't see that happening!:smoking:

11. Forever? It's been over 30 years now. I'm in my mid 40's and have the lungs of an 18 year old athlete. No, really. They are in a jar of formaldehyde. I kid...seriously my lungs are in pristine shape.

12. i passed that 10+ years of smoking a few years ago. i had a talk with my stoner wife and we have no intentions on quitting.

her mother was getting high while pregnant with her and she turned out perfectly fine. shes probably not going to smoke every day when i get her knocked up but i dont expect her to outright quit. i personally dont see anything wrong with smoking/vape/edibles once every few days while pregnant. but thats her choice to make, not mine.

13. hmm..cool thread.

I toked first at about 12 or 13. I was a "weekend" toker till about 30. I'm 39 now and smoke under a gram per day. I have been considering stopping because I am paranoid lately that I will have issue later in life (emphysema,cancer) I don't somke cigs,no alcohol.
    I go to the gym 6 days per week. eat whole foods and I do lotsa cardio
    Has anyone else experienced health issue 10+ years of smoking JUST herb?

14. you'll be good man dont sweat the shit that aint true!

15. ive been smokn ten years. in the future i could see myself stopping for awhile, maybe even for a year or two. just depends on what ive got going on.

but id never 'quit'. cannabis is really the only drug i enjoy using. i wouldnt permanently deprive myslef of that pleasure for any reason unless it was life or death, which it wouldnt be.

16. I've been toking for now 3 years daily, and was exposed and experimented to/with it at a very early age. My mothers been smoking for now 30+ years, and growing. (Shamefully all they grow is the same crappy Sea of Green 70's weed. Might as well be shake with all that leaf.) My mother's never even been on a Tbreak for all I can remember, and she doesn't show any signs of stopping. She smokes ciggarettes as well, but I don't believe the weed had any long term affect on her. I think I'm gunna go have a chat with her right now, see how she feels on the subject.

17. I have only been smoking daily for maybe a year now but I definitely don't have any plans to ever stop. I enjoy the herb and I love how my life has changed for the best since I started using it. Smoking bud helps bring out the real me by calming me down and allowing me to think before I make rash decisions. I love marijuana and all of the great things it does for me but it's just too damn expensive in NC. I'm going to start growing soon now that I quit work and I will have more time to dedicate to my babies.

18. i dont think thats cool man, i mean it could be straight luck she came out fine, i dont know anything about this and didnt look it up.. But i dont think she should smoke if u get her prego.. I mean think about the kids life man..