After It's Legal - Then What Do You Think ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Local Boy, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I have wondered about this a long time :

So now everyones ( just about ) has their stash - just like tobacco smokers -

So -

Do tokers " share " that doobie with a friend as it's presently done ?:smoking:

Will parties be mellow like before or will there be violense like many alcohol partys get ?:eek:

What will happen to the comaraderie ?:confused:

Will there be arrogance instead of mellownes ?:mad:

What will happen to Rock-N-Roll because if this ?:cool:

Any toker takes on this ?

Aloha :

Local Boy

2. When it's legal everyone will be a lot more chilled out and I won't have to walk through a labyrinth and slay a dragon to get some bud...
    That may be a bit over-dramatic.

3. Green tea at the Asian market is 5 lbs for $10. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a big bag of ganj, then not leave the house for a month.

4. I think that it will get out of control if they legalize it.:smoking: I think that they should just keep doin what there doin. :eek:

5. ^lol. this is funny.^

but what if you were at a party and people would be like "damn i really needa go out for a joint" or something and everyone pops out their pack of joints and proceeds to go outside.

in a way this would be a good thing. everyone would be a little high and more friendly rather than everyone being rowdy drunks, but on the other hand it would take away some of the ritualistic aspect of smoking weed that i love.

whatever though, im just thinking on paper. just make it fucking legal already.

6. Its already out of control. Only ones who have control right now is the cops and law over the rights and liberties of marijuana smokers. legalize.

7. Not to rain on the parade, but why does everyone think it's going to be legal...?

8. Marijuana is far more potent than tobacco, the same rules don't apply.

You share a joint because both of you don't need to each smoke a joint to get high off good shit, it would be a waste.

9. #9 User Name:, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    Because some of us watch the news. lol

10. ===============================================================

Yep this is the good side of not having to deal with questionable characters in some places to be sure , what I am wondering is the socialization .

With the price of stash going ballistic like it did in the second half of the 70's the :

" share and share alike ":smoking::wave::bongin:

thing started to diminish significantly compared to how it was .

The attitude seems a little less friendly like :

" I'm keeping this all to myself ":mad:

It's noticeable now too . When I was at my dealers or when I dealt so to speak , we had to be cautious to be sure but once a person was :

" OK "

well it was a mellow scene . Didn't take much to do this either , a friendly hello and a smile at a concert or a party of a mutual friend started the ball rolling .

Sometimes a total stranger at a concert turned into a friend and connection .

Now the violence involved with many suppliers has turned many away from what was once a mellow scene .

People from my generation seem not too affected to some degree now , many still have this mellow but cautious manner of looking at is as before .

I just don't get that vibe these days from my son's age group . He and I get along great , I have always been honest and shown him respect and receive it too .

Some of his friends I have won over due in part of what my son tells them of our relationship .

When he was a baby and old enough to walk and hold a lawn hose he's been at my side when we grew in Hawaii . Now he's 24 and a really sharp guy and still helps me grow medical marijuana .

So - - still wonder ?

Local Boy

11. #11 Local Boy, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    ========================================================

Yeah I hear ya !

Aloha

Local Boy

========================================================

Have you read whats up lately here in California ?:wave:

HTML:
    http://stash.norml.org/taxcannabis2010-turns-in-159-of-necessary-signatures-to-qualify-marijuana-legalization-for-california-ballot
    The writings on the wall . Maybe not this time around but like MMJ it's destined to be .:hello:

Aloha :

Local Boy

12. ========================================================

I'll toke to that !

Aloha:

Local Boy

13. I'm going to grow the craziest weed I can find when this happens.

14. Sweet link!

15. ==============================================================

First off your right and wrong .

Yes it's strong but have you ripped a hit of a Camel non filtered cig - That will fuck you up seriously too .:eek:

But ...

When it's legal there will be finally a surplus :hello: and then the

" waste "

as you put it will be a non issue as we see cigarette buts everywhere and you don't see roaches everywhere now but in the not so distant future :smoking:?

Can you dig where I'm coming from ;) ?

During harvest time in Hawaii at the " trimming table " you will see everyone there with a dog turd sized cigar of weed burning on each trimmers mouth ! :eek:

No one ever complained a bit about the waste . :p

This scenario repeats itself in every harvest from Amsterdam to Mexico :D

Aloha :

Local Boy

16. ===========================================================

My sentiments exactly I'm doing that already being MMJ approved .:smoking:

Aloha

Local Boy

17. ====================================================

Current Status Quo :

Murders up the wazzzu in Mexico because of our laws .:eek:

Families ripped apart .:eek:

Gangs so powerful cops can't cope with the violent avalanche they created with current laws .:eek:

Nope man I totally am at the opposite side compared to you and those who think this way .:eek:

But it's your right and I will defend your right to disagree . :cool:

Aloha :

Local Boy

18. Honestly, i like being in the group of stoners at the party, and not the drunk.

Pot smokers have their own world away from society, if you think about it.

I kinda like that underground world.

Legalization would ruin it :/

19. ===============================================================

I have also wondered of that too , would it happen ? Hence the thread I posted here :)

Like music videos killing the rock-n-roll star thing .:(

Aloha :

Local Boy

20. No, it wouldn't.

There would undoubtedly be a bunch of poser fucktards who would smoke weed just to be cool, but the real heads would carry on the tradition.