Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After an 11 month tolerance break...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ifeelitcoming, Mar 18, 2020.

1. I felt as if I continued right from where I left off after the 11 months. It was getting used to things again.

After smoking as a daily user for a number of years, I became dependant on cannabis and due to work could not smoke so that's the reason for the t-break...

Weed is truly fascinating, magical, and I realise that life is interesting to keep living under difficult times so there is nothing to fear.

I use tobacco as weed is a 'depressant' and tobacco is a 'stimulant' but what does the trick is a few tokes from it to avoid the 'cold shower' reality feeling that tobacco gives me. I think it is great for doing more work or studies or enduring the cold. I heard that during the Black Plague period, undertakers dealing with the bodies relied on tobacco. It has history too, not just what we are led to believe on a day to day basis. I wish I had this other plant I smoked, blue lotus flower, which burned strong but complimented weed and was a good medium for the other two.

As I go further into my journey with cannabis I understand it is very great to be able to attain and am very thankful as sometimes it is nice to have friends that give you strength but your greatest friend is yourself. Connect with yourself. Enjoy life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life, so kind and I could see your light shining brightly. My dream came true, I hope to see you again.' - Light at the end of a dark tunnel
    Youtube: Dark matter 666hz binaural beats - /watch?v=eLbcjRPqteM #TRUTH#love - /watch?v=O1vtx5sDxrg&t=159s

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1