Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After A 7 Month T Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fortify0330, Feb 1, 2015.

1. So I haven't smoked any in 7 months, do you think itll be like my first time smoking again? What can I expect when I do it again? Like will my lungs burn like they did the first time again? Anything else you can think of?

2. Only advice I have is don't go overboard, with the amount you smoke, right away.
    It'll creep up on ya.
    I smoked too much, my first time smoking after 9 months without. I was uncomfortably high for the first 20 minutes to half hour. Felt nauseous and couldn't walk straight.
    I was all smiles after that point, but yeah.. Just take it easy first time back

3. Did your lungs burn when you smoked? And how did you smoke it? Thats the main thing I worry about cause the first time I smoked I used a waterfall bong and it was in the top 3 most painful things I've ever done cause I took one big rip that emptied a 2 liter soda bottle

again

5. well don't use a waterfall. Personally I'm not a fan of those but to each their own. Just go with a glass piece preferable a water piece. something that will hit nice! if you don't have access to that maybe a joint? thats tough. do you have access to a nice glass bong?

6. No I don't have access to anything besides paper and weed so I guess a joint it is lol... I sold all my shit 7 months ago when I thought I was done but now I found another dealer who's easier to buy from and I wanted to give it another go

7. youll be close but it's kind of impossible to truly get as high as the time when your body was never introduced to thc; your first time

8. I'd recommend taking it slow, and depending on your preference maybe use something that's easier to control as well - like a pipe. Your most likely not going to get high to the same extent as you did when you first smoked up. 

Like the saying goes: There's no time like the first time.  :smoke: