Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After 6 months of cleanliness.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keith McKief, Feb 12, 2012.

1. So I recently started smoking again, and let me tell you something. It's great. After 6 months of not a single bit of weed, I go over to my friend's house and use his zong. We smoked something called Brain Damage. Sounded like an awesome strain and I've never heard of it before. Wow... after one big hit on the zong, I could already tell why it's called Brain Damage. That strain is a serious indica. It gets you stuck, it makes you feel heavy, and you get an out-of-body experience. That was definitely a good time, and now I'm back in on this. I just smoked a bowl of Blueberry Phantom, and the rest of this night is going to be nice.

2. Lol nice strain names. Enjoy having a fresh tolerance.

3. nice! welcome back to toking

4. Welcome back :) stay mindful of your low tolerance and you can make the most out of it for a while to come... its easy to go overboard after a T-break and build up your tolerance quickly (for me at least ;))

5. I encourage smoking maybe weekly. I used to smoke everyday but I've found while that can be tons of fun, you enjoy the high more the less you use it.