Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After 2 years of State Probation..... I

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InRoute247, Aug 1, 2009.

1. I was suprisingly discharged today after 2 long years, today July 31, 2009.
    I was put on probation back in 07 for possession of controlled substance, obtaining and controlled substance by means of fraud, and possession of controlled susbstance with the intent to distribute...... If you must know, I was busted with 75 loracett 10's, and 90 xanax bars..............

During my probation period, I paid NONE of my fines, except the monthly payment of 30 dollars that goes to the probation board itsself.... I was also ordered to do a drug treatment program at "New Horizions", but I never did... I was only drug tested 1 time after a skippin out on probation for 3 months, and I failed that drugtest for everything thanks to weed and methodone syrup... yet i never got my probation revoked...
    Today my officer suprised me by saying "congratulations, your off probation"..
    I knew this day would come, but I was expecting it to be much worse because I hadn't paid a cent towards my court ordered fines... . Somehow I slipped completly thru the system, but I attribute this my good luck.... Oh and I always went to probation lookin as clean as good as i could, and it might help that my probo officer was a chick and I was constantly trynna spit game at her and i was always actin cute.... I even got a nice big hug from her... Ahashahhhahahaha, Motherfuckn Pimpn...

Forgive my sentence runnyness, but Ive been celebrating hard....
    But anyways, I dont have to be worried about being "state property" anymore, im a fuckin free man and its about time...
    I can get my fuckin license back and get my swerve on...
    Look out for the crook!

Respect and 1 Luv
    Nroute 24/7

2. Sounds like you didn't change at all. ;)

3. nice man congrats on freedom

4. blaze it up:smoking:

5. ah i remember getting off of probation. i have yet to find another feeling of relief that was that intense

6. Woot Woot ,No More Drug Test :yay::yay::yay::yay:

:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. Lmao. congrats on the good luck man, but you must be pretty damn lame if you think a hug is pimpin

8. someone said " You got a hug, if you think thats pimpin u must be lame"

my reply :.... Is you must not know probation officers, for the most part they all are no nonsense hard nosed pricks.... I PIMPED the whole situation... Nuff said

ANd to whoever said it is an intense feeling to get of probation, ya muggafuggin right!