Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afraid to smoke again!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thereddfoxx12, Mar 3, 2010.

1. I smoked weed like a week ago and had terrible things happen as a result. I hallucinated really bad and felt terribly high. I did however smoke too much too fast but that does not explain the next thing that happens. After that i waited out the night and when i woke up the next day i was still high! I felt high like that another whole day, and i mean HIGH like as high as i am when badly stoned. It eventually wore off and i asked a friend who buys from the same guy who thinks it was PCP laced. I think that must be what really happened but i have my doubts too. I don't know if i should smoke again without getting a brain scan to test for schizo and physcosis . :confused:

2. nice man u got some good laced bud for the price of normal green, sounds like u got a deal

3. yeah it was totally great :rolleyes:. I even got to experience the life of a schizo!

4. how long you been smokeing.sounds like someone laced your shit =/

that sucks man

no reason to quit smokeing but if you feel the need thiers nothing wrong with that:eek:

5. Nothing was wrong with your weed you just got really high, just take it easy next time and don't think about the experience,

6. Probably just got way to high too quickly and weren't prepared for it. When you woke up you were probably just in a fog. It happens some mornings when you fall asleep while high.

If you're scared to smoke it, you can send it my way. I gurantee you it wasn't laced.

7. 1. You don't hallucinate on marijuana. You're mind might've been playing tricks on you, you might've seen something out of the corner of your eye, there might be a little object distortion but no where near hallucinations like that of shrooms or LSD.

2. Laced weed is almost unheard of. To a dealer it makes no sense to lace anything with weed. They would be losing money if they were to add anything else to it.

8. Well no-one has ever been high 24 hours on weed right? If not PCP explains it, i looked up more info on PCP and it seems that 24+ hour trips occasionally can happen.

9. dont buy from that guy again
    this time take it slow
    like 1 bowl to yourself

10. You didn't get laced, you just got really high. When you feel high the next day, get up, eat a good breakfast, get something to drink and take a little jog, it'll wear off soon enough. I do it before class every time I smoke late at night to get the rid of the buzzed kinda feeling in the morning.

11. ok if it was pcp you would have tripped balls no one is going to waste the time money and effort to lace your weed

12. That is what everyone says but i was still high a day after that! I mean high not "burnt-out" i could not even play video games the same night which i CAN do when stoned on weed. And i hard core hallucinated just like with PCP. And if it is not clear enough it started 10 minutes after the weed which is when PCP takes effect....... Plus my friend said the dealer even told him it was laced.

13. Your weed was not laced with PCP.

PCP is EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!! One of the most expensive drugs on the market

Also If you smoked PCP with out knowing. You would have killed someone.

PCP makes the user very VERY! disorianted. VERY temper mental. You would have FREAKED out on EVERYONE for just saying one wrong word.

PCP will never be laced on your weed. Unless you ask for it.

14. Haha I had this type of thing happen after smoking some good shit. It was a very strong sativa that I smoked at nite. I wasn't able to sleep because I was so scared. When I tried laying down, the covers made it feel like there was pressure pushing down on me. When I heard a growl, I thought had a lion laying on top of me! I didn't sleep that nite :D

15. I think your friend just got some fire. I've had nights like that with weed I know for a fact is not laced, it happens man. Low tolerance + lots of good weed can turn into some crazy shit, especially if it's a strain of dank that you've never seen the effects of. Hallucinations, feeling high the next day, etc. are not unheard of with good herb.

16. Ok fine it may have not been PCP..... But regardless whatever it was made me higher then weed ever could (i did not even smoke that much) and still be higher then weed could make me the next day!

17. It was only mid's also..... I have smoked dank though and nothing like that happened. Plus people are overlooking that i don't mean mildly high 24+ hours after the fact i mean i couldn't even play a damn video game or remember what happened the two days after i smoked it.

18. It wasn't laced with anything!

You were just really high, pace yourself.

19. Next time you've got some new weed, unless you know exactly what it is take it a bit slower. Unless you're pressed for to smoke in a small amount of time, my advice would be to smoke maybe half as much as usual, give it time to set in and if you still aren't high enough smoke a bit more. This kind of thing happens to a lot of tokers the first time they get some really good fire, just gotta learn how to compensate for how much powerful the new shit is.

20. Mystery solved
    /thread