Afraid to be drug tested, need help/ideas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Legalize2k12, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm an 18 year old junior in HS and I'm kind of having a problem with smoking weed at home, my parents have caught me 3 times recently and said next time they catch me they won't pay for my college and will make me go to rehab (lol sigh). I get good grades (A's - B's) , play sports, and have a good social life, yet my parents make a big deal out of it when they catch me. I haven't smoked now for about 3 months (since I last got caught). And I want to smoke so so so bad, I've been smoking herbal incense for the past 3 months about once or twice a week and I'm really getting sick of it, almost all of my friends are now smoking weed and they want me to do it with them but I can't because I get drug tested now, they haven't recently tested its been almost 2 months since the last test (which I passed). But I've only got so much time before I graduate from HS and I really wanna be able to enjoy weed while I can with my friends. I miss weed, it helped me with my insomnia,aniexty,and depression a lot but my mom doesn't want to believe it. I bought 2 grams of weed and I plan to smoke it now since I haven't been tested in 2 months so I want to take my chances, should I do it? Would just one bowl really affect me for only about a week after on a home drug test? Help!

2. Just stop smoking until you move out. Thats what I'm currently doing. It sucks, but its for the best.

3. First of all, it is their house their rules.

Secondly, if they are offering to pay for college, don't fuck it up over weed, education is expensive and important.

Finally, yes a bowl will fuck up your chances of passing a drug test.

Be smart.

4. Listen to the above posters..

5. Well how long would it take for a bowl to clear from my system with days of flushing my system? They aren't going to not pay for my college, trust me. They want me to be successful do bad so I don't have to worry about that.

6. Drink a shit ton of water. One bowl will be out in 3-10 days. Somewhere in that area.

7. Alright, I doubt my parents plan to test me in the next 10 days anyways. Unless they smell smoke or something, (I'll make sure I don't leave a stench behind

8. Don't risk it man, that's all I'm saying.

What if they aren't bluffing? I hope your hour high was worth your future paying off college debt.