Afraid of spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by Guest, May 11, 2011.

1. hey man......

fuck spiders.

2. I'm such a puss when it comes to spiders. My friends will be like "oh yeah I'm scared of spiders too" then squash them with their bare feet while I'm like :eek:

I even have a hard time vaccumming spiders up (using one of the hose thingys that come with most vacs): just feeling the spider bounce against the hose makes me sick.

3. thatd be fun as hell,hahaha, i could suck up bugs all day in a vacuum cleaner whilst stoned.

but all bugs scare me..i dont scream like a lil girl or nothing, but i get kinda fidgety when trying to kill/trap the lil sons a bitchs..

4. OH GOD! This reminds me of this one time I was smoking with my friend on this dirt hill, and there's this tarp laying there, so outta curiosity my high as lifts it up and I see like (no joke) 200 Spiders crawling everywhere and 3 crawl on my arm (keep in mind, i have severe arachnaphobia) and I just start screaming and felt like there were bugs crawling all over me... It felt like a bad ACID trip. One of the scariest moments of my life. Other than the time I was almost kidnapped in 8th Grade-____-

5. I don't like spiders, but I'm not afraid of them (unless it were a wolf spider, brown recluse, or something of that nature). However, where I'm from those types of Spiders are rare. We just have your everyday average house spiders (black, brown, weavers, etc...). They do a lot of good out in the country (especially if you garden).

Bees and wasps on the other hand. I'm terrified. If I hear one or see one, I'll duck and run away. I'm also allergic to them and since I haven't been stung in years, I'm not sure what would happen now if I was. Which makes them all that more terrifying.

6. Spiders are fuckheads. :mad:

I have a cat that eats 'em up. You just see a spider, show the cat, problem solved. I'm thinking of hiring him out. :D

7. i love spiders but am completely afraid of them

8. Respect the spider. Spiders eat bugs that are considered pests. They usually dont bother me unless there really big and up to no good, like wolf spiders. Shit those buggers scare the living hell out of me, they're fast mofos too.

9. It's like "yeah: I sit with my gut hanging out and my legs spread, what of it?"

[​IMG]

10. When I see spiders in my room, I try and meet them halfway and say "yo man, you can keep that corner, just stay away from me!"

Strangely enough, they honour the agreement.

11. i killed a spider the size of a dip can in my garage last night, the big hairy ones make me qweezy

12. Fuck everything about that... I don't think I'll have enough gasoline for this mofo.

13. What do you even kill it with? And how the hell do you clean up the remains? A spider that big, you probably don't want to leave just lying around (thatd be nasty).

Most of all....what did it feel like when you killed it? The sound must've been nasty...

14. Lol. Oh btw I like your sn..that's my puppy's nickname :wave:

15. Spiders are not that bad, yea their creepy as fuck, but they do more good then most think. They kill your bugs in the house, and in return, they have a place to live. Chances are it'll be in the basement or somewhere dark.

Spiders are actually pretty awesome in that their legs do not use muscles, but a hydrolic fluid. This is why when a spider dies, it's legs retract and curl up.

[​IMG]

Creepy.

16. That doesn't compare in the slightest to how bad spiders get me. Small spiders, I don't care about, tarantulas and such bug me, but due to their sheer size they don't bother me as much, now those regular sized house spiders are what get me.

If I see one, what would I do? Scream, like a girl, leave the room, and not return until someone else had gotten rid of the spider. If I was offered a lifetime supply of weed and any other drug I wanted, unlimited money, and unlimited sex, just for touching a spider once. I would say no.

:laughing:

(That said, spiders are awesome things, and I hate it when people kill them and also never kill them myself, but if there's one near me, someone has to grab a glass and take it outside or I'll freak out.)