Afghanistan people throwing out US forces

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LSYouTiger, Mar 12, 2012.

1. and turkey, south korea, over 200+ bases around the world, but were not an empire..were there to help just ignore the bombs were dropping and forget about the million plus people we killed in afganastan and iraq..I mean shit didnt we bring you a dicta..uhmm government you never wanted or asked for in the first place?? ohhh and FYI I served in the military and recieved a honorable discharge..

2. No country has been able to match the US military capabilities since the 2nd world war. The US also has not won a single war since the 2nd world war. Afghanistan could hold themselves long enough for the US to go bankrupt... which is how they and Iran would beat the US.

US worse enemy is Guerrilla warfare... which has beaten the US military in every conflict since WW2.

US can't be the policeman of the world. Each time another dollar is printed, we get that much closer to collapsing.

3. See 9/11 ????
    This is what the US did after 9/11...
    Was implying that the Afghans should do the same as a point of principle...

Anyway things are moving up a gear now...

Afghan Taliban threaten to behead U.S. soldiers; government team attacked | Reuters

4. #84 garrison68, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Maybe we should capture some Taliban leaders and behead them on live TV, in particular the ones who allowed al qaeda to launch the attacks of 9/11 from Afghanistan, and subsequently refused to cooperate with America in bringing bin laden to justice, while allowing al qaeda to continue to operate.

I still have not heard a single good reason to explain why the Taliban of Afghanistan hated America so much, after we helped them eject the Soviets. Talk about "savages", these people are the very definition of the word.

5. [​IMG]
    KARZAI: GET OUT

Karzai demands U.S. troops leave village outposts; Taliban suspends peace talks with U.S.

[​IMG]

6. Because we're free and prosperous and because women have rights here and they don't like that. Makes them mad so they're like AHHH im gonna kill myself and them too! Even though its just a tiny fraction of the whole hive and they'll just reproduce more and more and more

But with a nuke! I can take them all out in one go. Maybe. Idk. Its a long shot.

7. Relations between the US and the Taliban had broken down long before 9/11.

An interesting article published pre 9/11

http://www.mediamonitors.net/mosaddeq2.

8. Congress? Congress who? I thought they were going to take a couple of years off.

9. Hopefully the bastards will try and retaliate and get their heads blown off by American and Canadian troops. I'd prefer that we weren't over there but that doesn't make it right for Taliban to kill soldiers just doing their jobs feeding their families, nor is it justified to retaliate against the US military or hold them responsible for the actions of one madman acting autonomously.

10. Why bother? Forces of the US govt just executed 16 random people. The only thing missing is the GoPro video.

11. #91 SmokinP, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Bold Taliban trying to kill the poor NeoCon drones..:(

The Taliban could maybe put flowers in the guns of the drones ?

12. Don' tell me you actually sympathize with the Taliban, they've killed more of their own people than the foreign forces they hate so much

13. I sympathize with any people who have their country invaded and occupied for bullshit trumped up reasons.
    The American led coalition should get the fuck out of Afghanistan.

14. You'd rather the place was run by religious extremists who won't let women outside without a man?

15. 9/11 and the subsequent threats by al qaeda were not not "bullshit trumped up reasons" for the invasion. Just about everybody in the world, including GC favorite Ron Paul, agreed that we had to go in.

16. #96 Americandutchyz, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    Your logic is so flawed on this issue its ridiculous smokinp...

If you want to sympathize with the other side than for fucks sake at least get your facts right and support the Afghan people instead of the Taliban who themselves killed afghans in the thousands during their stay in power, and were known to savagely beat and maim even infants.

[​IMG]

These were POWs of the Taliban, they executed them in a residential area and left them there to rot, and no one was allowed to bury them..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah those guys are real sweethearts, I'd let them fuck my sister! :rolleyes:

Just let me know if you need more proof..

17. Its none of your business who runs Afghanistan...
    Its none of my business who runs Afghanistan...

That is up to the Afghan people...

Everybody in the world ?
    Why do you think that was ?
    Perhaps the threats that were made by GWB ?

"You are either with us or you are with the terrorists."

We have been over this on numerous occasions garrison...:)

Yes its all about the women and babies...:rolleyes:
    The murdering scumbag cunt drones that the US sends have shown that...

What the Afghan people get up to in their country is their business.

I find it hilarious how some of you try to justify the invasion, occupation and slaughter of Afghanistan as humanitarian work...

18. Right, so your comparing the things that have happened with the US military in Afghanistan with the things the Taliban did in Afghanistan.. Are you out of your fucking mind?

I find it hilarious that your defending the Taliban, oh yes your very justified HA. You now in my eyes are never going to be credible criticizing US military personnel on these matters, if you try to defend and justify the actions of such an group lmfao.

I never tried to say it was humanitarian work. Where did I ever say that? It is a military operation.. and when it leaves, the Taliban will come back.. and resume their activities..

Honestly, I don't care if we stay there or leave. Because we're fucked if we do and we're fucked if we don't.

19. I am not credible in your eyes...:cry:

It is devastating to think that someone who is itching to become a drone and go off fighting in pointless wars will not see me as credible...
    Please oh please reconsider Dutchy. I won't sleep tonight because i am not taken serious by a wannabe drone...:(

This sums you up Dutchy.
    You don't care if the US stays or leaves but you are prepared to become a drone ?
    You are prepared to go and kill people for something you don't care about.:confused:
    You might want to rethink that one dear Dutchy...

Whether the Taliban regain control of Afghanistan is Afghan business. Nothing to do with you or the US.
    Afghan business...

20. When a war has rules its not really a war, its some corporations' vested interests.