Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wake n bake, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Hi everyone I'm relativley new to the boards but am in no way a noob smoker haha.

I'm going to be picking up a g of afghani for 25 bucks. Yes, I know its a steep price, but what the hell i haven't had "designer bud" in a month or two.

My question is what type of high is afghani more of a couch lock high or cerebral high and is it on par with some of the top strains like white widow and blueberry?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

2. I had afgani about a month ago, and for one, it tastes DELICIOUS. I can't describe it, but it was awesome. It's more of a mix between couchlock, I was all excited and then hyper for about an hour, then I started to get the couchlock. VERY fun high though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to GC:wave:
    Some typical indica couchlock
    If grown correctly, sure. But thats all relative to the smoker.

4. afghani what?

ive had afghan haze and goo, the goo was fuckin illmatic

5. It's just afghani and it is dank. It's a bit leafy but even the leaves are absolutley covered in trichomes. It's sticky as hell too.

i'll try to get some pictures up later but don't get to excited i only have a webcam so it will probably look like some mids.

6. Afghani (the land race 100% indica) will knock you out mate. I suppose it all depends on what your desired effect is.

7. yeah its a real bright leafy looking bud. and absolutely sticky with crystals if you get the good kind, ive ripped swishers apart cuz i chose to break that stuff up before splitting the blunt

8. afghani

BEST FUCKIN WEED EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

9. Just 2 days ago I got 3.5G of Afghani for 25$. The high you get from it is indica which is more of a couchlock high.

10. Yeah. It is. I think so too :smoking-hookah:

11. Love me some afghan weed