Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani x skunk#1 aka critical mass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hihahn420, Jul 15, 2018.

1. 27 percent straight up old school taste and effects that will knock you out skunk fights Afghani for ur taste buds but skunk wins perfect strain for stress insomnia depression ... PTSD thank u jesus for the ganga IMG_20180704_120517.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm growing some Super Skunk at the moment. Wish They were ready, I'd love to compare.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks really good. Love me some old school Skunk!

4. I recommend this strain for a variety of medical conditions my pain drifts away leaving my body feeling warm and comfortable my mind goes into battery saving mode aka no racing thoughts from PTSD if ur in the Denver area be sure to try the stone dispensary 95 an oz isn't bad for this quality of the meds

5. Last round I grew early xxx skunk it was great. Good flavor and great outcome after you smoked it. I also liked the white widow big bud very good medicine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks really yummy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Always keep it on hand the cbd cut is great as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I assumed it was the CBD cutt they didn't put CBD percentage on the label buy the tender said it had 5 percent CBD minimum and that's more then normal