Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

afghani pickup.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by r0xey, Feb 12, 2009.

1. got a 1/4 of some afghani, smokes real good. and stinks so good :D

heres a shitty iphone pic.
    [​IMG]

:bongin:

2. right on looks pretty damn good:smoking:

3. #3 Fresno_Kush, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    ^wheres a face palm when we need it

there is only 2 afgahni strains with the name right now its afgahnni and afgahni's pot of gold ;)

also DANK

ok guess the bullrider just made it seem fake

4. well names can be regional, but good smoke.. thats just global..as long as you get messed up. it has to be worth it, right?

5. Afghani Bullrider is not a made up name, check out google. I had some that came straight from a dispensary

6. bro r u serious? afgani bullrider is a very popular strain in Canada

7. #7 tyrone biggums, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    wtf are you talking about? any strain with genetics that originate from afghanistan is afghanni _.
    afghan goo
    afghan kush
    both in my pickup thread..

there are lots of afghan strains.

i'll facepalm you when i get done eating fucker

edit;
    didnt want to down a face palm pic just for you.
    also it's not aghannis pot of gold, pog is a hindu kush cross and hindu is from the kush mountains in afghanistan.. afghannis is not in the strain title.
    and the name "afghanni" has been thrown around forever and when some one tells me they have just "afghanni" i automatically think its b/s. kind like hearing "Oh, i got that purple haze, that maui wowie, and that G13".. :)

also, nice buds. looks like afgoo to me.

8. someone needs to loosen up their helmet

9. this

yea bro, theres not "just two strains" of afghani. Just cuz youve never heard of it doesnt mean its not real. There are ALOT of afghani strains, bulllrider being one one of them