Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani Kush for 35 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i enjoy weed, Jun 1, 2011.

1. The guy who wants to sell it to me said its the best stuff he has ever smoked they but its 35 dollars a g...
    they said i could smoke a bowl before buying but idk o.o

2. Do you have to buy it if you smoke a bowl

3. thats WAY too expensive even if its the best afghan kush know to this galaxy.

4. If you get high as balls from a small bowl then id go for it, you only live once y'know

5. if you pay 35 a g. anywhere then theres something wrong with you.

6. No, thats not true, whoever is charging 35 a g has something wrong with them, some people may only be in a location where 35 a g is the only option for non dirt weed, but its still WAY beyond too expensive

7. Yeah that's true even if it is the best weed out there which it probably isn't I wouldn't pay 35 for a g

8. Smoke that sample bowl. If you think it's worth 35 a G, fucking do it, you only live once man. If it's not THAT great, but still super good, be like, "Yo 35 is a bit much, I'll buy 2 G's if you give me 25 a G."

9. #9 KINGKOOK420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree with that. Smoke that bowl then try to talk the guy down

10. how about 25 for .75 a g or 20 for .75 a g if i can

11. Still sounds really expensive, i dont know where you live but sounds like too much
    If average price is $10 for .6 of dank then no

Is the medicine man a usual supplier or what

12. uhhh what? :rolleyes:

Btw, sounds like hes trying to rip off a new smoker. id move on and find someone who isnt a asshole right away when selling bud. Hes clearly trying to make alot of money off you...

20 a gram is maximum almost everywhere.... ive heard 25/g in some states but anyone who buys 25/g doesnt know whats going on lol

13. Nahh man. Dont pay that much for anything. Try offering him like 15 a g. If not than dont do it. Not worth it. I wouldnt pay that much even for some blueberry yum yum lol.

14. #14 KINGKOOK420, Jun 1, 2011
    Nah try offering him 20 for a g. 20 for .75 is ridiculous

15. he is a usual supplier in a way, hes with my dealer most of the time when i buy and he is with him right now and the price here is 20 a gram for kush

16. i wouldn't pay 35 a g if it was from an alien grown upside down in outer space and was the best weed ever

17. SHIT i get 4g for that price and its the dankest imaginable

18. #18 MinusTheBeae, Jun 1, 2011
    Shit man, I might pay 35 for a gram of spacebud. Just sayin. Lol

19. if bud was coming from outer space... it would cost thousands of dollars to ship it around from planet to planet, the bud would be OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive

20. show him this thread if you're with him and then tell him to never try and charge you $35 a gram. ever.