Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani Goo x Grand Daddy Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by INSmod, Nov 29, 2009.

1. #1 INSmod, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    i should be picking up a gram of this in the next hour or so ill post pics when i get them. has anyone else had a mix of these strains before?? my dealer said its bomb as hell :hello:

it smeellss like juicy juice grape juice :DDD

2. Really your dealer said it was his weed was good?

:rolleyes:now that's a surprise

3. UPDATED: i got the dank about 20 min ago. smells like purp. looks more like afghani. it was hooked up wit 1.2 g for 20$ :hello:

[​IMG]

4. its sum good bud . its potent stuff :smoking::smoking:

5. That looks amazing and he definitely gave you a good deal.

6. GDP & JJ Grape-FTFW!!!!

:hello:

7. ya haha damm i smoked a bowl of this so far and im blitzed as hell....dammm its a head giggle type of high.... i feel active and keep having funnnyy thoughtss haha ..wow good bud..i recomend it for purchase at any of your local weed suppliers :D :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. hahahha i knew it thats fuckin dope dude!!!!GDP is fuckin bomb!

im fuckin faded right now and im feeling that feeling but im smoking alpine og

:cool::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::hippie:

9. right on bro..is alpine og better than GDP?