Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghani #1

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NWestblessed, Jun 17, 2012.

1. has anyone grown this strain. ive had afghan goo and its arguably the dankest bud ive ever smoked and im not even an indica guy. i googled it and every picture of it looks dank. i know sensi seeds is the bank that offers it.

2. My buddy grew Afghan kush and it definitely was so dank.

3. that does sound like a dank modern cross the two best indica families creating the ultimate indica

4. In my town for about 3 months there was some granddaddy purp hybrid shit that everyone was calling jalapeño kush. It was define try the best bud I've ever smoked. Me and my buddy shared a j and we couldn't finish it. That shit literally tasted spicy and was indeed very dank

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEzZZ3kS16w]Afghani #1 Marijuana Cannabis Seeds - YouTube[/ame]

6. I have grown the Sensi Seeds Afghani #1, it grows very well under most conditions. Very vigorous...very easy to grow.

Smells amazing, reminds me of some sort of hash. It is super frosted, good for hash making.

For a land-race, it is strong!

Its one of the finest original Indicas anywhere.... also its a good beginner strain.

7. sounds exactly like what im looking to grow. it is a favorite of the best outdoor private grower and he's grown many strains and only the real shit - mango, romulan, blueberry, shiskaberry, purp, william's wonder to name a few. Nothing turned out like the Afghan Goo (maui haze x afghani #1) this bud was thick and wood colored and GOOEY and resinous and is arguably the best smelling strain ive ever smelt like thick pungent sweet and spicy cinnamon rolls and hashy sooo DANK