Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan strain? Need help with a name!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ppr, Jun 21, 2009.

1. #1 ppr, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    I just bought an ounce of some beautiful stuff but I have no idea what it is called. My roommate brought it home and she said it might have the number 17 involved because she thinks someone mentioned that at some point when she bought it but we really don't know. I've never heard of anything with 17 in it. Last time we bought from the same guy but only got shake so I couldn't really get a good idea of what it looked like but it tastes the same and smells the same and he said then that it was some sort of Afghan strain. I've put up some photos so I hope they help. If anyone has idea as to what this is please tell me. Much thanks! :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. you're pictures are too small, not. looks nice tho. sticky

3. I'm trying to make them smaller!! Sorry!

4. Those pictures are not too big..
    Looks pretty good,
    a lil fluffy

5. possibly afghan goo

6. #6 Bizzoo, Jun 21, 2009
    ^^ naw its not afghan goo.

it looks like some kinda of ramulen (spelling?)

7. No one can tell you what the strain is by looking at the picture. The only sure fire way to tell would be to examine the DNA and cross reference it with the DNA from other strains.

8. some strains have specific traits, so yes.....you can tell what strain it is by a picture. maybe not this one specifically.

9. i think its romulan

10. shes beautiful. U should cut the leaves off urself, and post a pic of the whole ounce

11. #11 ppr, Jun 21, 2009

I actually enjoy keeping the leaves on sometimes. i refuse to smoke stems, but the leaves don't bother me. especially when they are this sticky. I did the same with a batch of sour diesel i got about a month ago.

12. that is some poorly trimmed afghan goo