Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Report on its way.

Attached Files:

2. Right off the bat you can tell from that first rip that, this bud is going to better then it looks or smells.

Smell: The smell is like stuffing your nose in a compost pile of mangos. very citrusy and sweet with a hint of that funkk we all love :)

Taste: Resembles the smell a lot, very deep, thick, earthy taste with a little of the mango woven in.

Looks: Loud ass green bud in person, crystals are dim and thick. nice traditional orange hairs.

Price: $750/2 zips

Overall: 9/10

3. Premature leafy buds i hope it smokes better then it looks.

4. Man now I'm thinkin its tha way u take pics makin ur shit look like high mids,I'm sure its much better n person,enjoy man:smokin:

5. [quote name='"Chemdogg510"']Premature leafy buds i hope it smokes better then it looks.[/quote]

Thought I just said that in the post above, literacy people. Smh.

6. Better lighting

Attached Files:

7. i had some afghan kush recently, it was some really good indica, tasted like dirt, in agood way tho, really earthy :D

8. 750 for 2 ounces? dayummm homie.

9. [quote name='"Number1Indica"']i had some afghan kush recently, it was some really good indica, tasted like dirt, in agood way tho, really earthy :D[/quote]

Yeah, its a real stoned buzz. I loveit.