Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Afghan kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagrowin, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

2. Dude, that's some badass White Afghan Pineapple ThunderFuck Express! Lol!! Nah really I have no idea what it is! Looks hood though!

3. There is no way to know for sure unless you know the grower or something. Anyway, looks like some good smoke so I wouldn't worry yourself too much over what its called.

4. I agree it is some strong bud and that's just what i have been calling it haha.

5. I'm smoking Afghan Kush right now. Great body high

6. Did it look the same as mine man? And yeah its a great body high.

7. Not afghan lmfao

8. No way to tell the strain but it looks perfectly trimmed and the nugs look nice and dense. Looks like a good smoke, how much you pay for the q?

9. Looks like lemon haze. nice buds man.

10. Looks like a perfect trim job, dank for sure.

11. No its not lemon haze but yeah it was trimmed almost perfectly like I said I have never seen bud like this before and I still have some. It cost 120 which is the normal price for a q atleast where i'm from and I have to say it was well worth it.

12. this haha.

Smoke that shit and get high as fuck!

13. I have atleast four roaches saved up from blunts, and two joint roaches out of the nugs.

14. damn! I bet you been having some fun haha

15. Whatever it is it looks dank.

16. Yeah it look about the same :p got a quarter of it, I'm smoking the rest of it tonight.

17. Hell, I don't know the names of the shit I get either I just know its on fire.

18. Me and my buddies took turns rollin so yeah haha.