Afghan Kush Ryder Picture Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by secretstonerr, Dec 22, 2012.

1. #1 secretstonerr, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Hey guys! I started a photo journal of my Afghan Kush Ryder autoflower! Check it out :)

Growing in a DWC system, 150 watt HPS light, Flora Grow nurtiants.

Starting from germination in a paper towel I present to you my picture grow journal:

December 13th:
    Germinated and into the ph balanced rockwool!​
    [​IMG]

December 14th:
    12:02PM
    [​IMG]

4:11PM
    [​IMG]

9:43PM
    [​IMG]

December 15th:
    5:54AM
    [​IMG]

8:36AM
    [​IMG]

10:59AM
    [​IMG]

4:43PM
    [​IMG]

December 16th
    9:00AM roots sticking through! Time to go into the DWC system :)
    [​IMG]

2:00PM
    [​IMG]

11:43PM
    [​IMG]

December 17th
    11:43PM
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions just lemme know! I will try to keep it updated! :D

2. I'm just gonna post by day now, since the change in growing isn't as noticable as it was during germination!

December 19th:
    [​IMG]

December 21th: (forgot to snatch a picture on the 20th hehe)
    She stretched out a little since I kept the light a little too far away from her, but she's still doing good :)
    [​IMG]

3. #3 secretstonerr, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Well since no one seemed too interested I haven't been updating this thread... but here's another update!

December 24
    [​IMG]

December 28
    [​IMG]

4. nice im doing the same thing. im waiting on mine to sprout i have it in a dark place tho and checkd today and its going goog :)

5. Awesome! Just keep in mind that once she sprouts get that light up on her! You don't want to stretch her like I did.

6. #6 secretstonerr, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Hey guys, been a while since an update.

I took the following picture this morning while I was cleaning and changing out her water. She's just under three feet tall I think.

January 13th:
    [​IMG]

Here's a picture of one of her budding sites:
    [​IMG]

:)

7. Looking pretty sweet, got two on go myself and an auto mega bud, only 3 weeks old though. Using T5's for vegging. Got a bit of lockout on one though looks like too much N, only thing I can think of is to try transplant. Keep pics coming.

8. Nice that's a beautiful plant, be sure to keep us updated.